dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: No experience with web development, NEED to learn

Hybrid View

No experience with web development, NEED to learn

Hi my name's Garrett Ellison, and I have no experience with web development whatsoever. I'm a smart 18 year old kid and have the determination to learn, however. I have great ideas for websites that I think could take me somewhere in life but one problem, I don't know how to execute my ideas. I want to learn how to make a website with a similar appearance to stumbleupon.com. I totally don't know what software (if any?) was used to create said website, or what coding education is needed for me to create such a site, but that's where you guys come in; If anyone could point me in the right direction on how to start learning the necessary skills to get a site like that up and running, it would be much appreciated!

Garrett

I would be more than happy to help you but you have left no means of contact. You can email me at TrevorNPeyton@gmail.com if you still need the help.

Web development is a big pond and currently you are the size of a tadpole :-) Personally, I would start with the basics and read up on HTML & CSS. Once you know how to markup and style a website, you're in the perfect position to begin learning the likes of JavaScript and then a server-side language such as PHP.

Stumbleupon is a simple idea but you'll need some decent code and a database system. SQL would be a good area to read up on for that.

There is so much to building dynamic websites that it's really a big learning curve. Start simple and work your way up.

Ross

I am liya .I also want to learn web development .I am good learner .I have the knowledge of HTML and CSS but i am not getting a platform to implement it and learn more. that's why i need to learn more.

Buy Facebook likes at facebook likes up . we only provide u a complete way to buy Facebook likes cheap rates . Buy Facebook fans to
    Promote your Facebook page in a real manner. Buy Facebook likes is best complete way to buy Facebook fans for Facebook fan page

hi

Just visit W3schools for web development.You'll get all your answers..

BEST OF LUCK

Thread Information