dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for a text-based slideshow that wraps when viewed on mobile devices

Hybrid View

Question Looking for a text-based slideshow that wraps when viewed on mobile devices

Hi, I want to make a slideshow that displays customer testimonial quotes, with a fade transistion in between each quote.

I initially made a series of jpgs then created a swf slideshow, which I then converted to html5. It looks fine on the website when viewed on my laptop, but not on my iPhone because it extends past the margins.

So, long story short, can I make a text-based slidewhow that wraps when viewed on mobile devices? It would be great if I could avoid creating jpgs and just type the quotes in.

Thanks!

PS - as you can see, my skills are pretty old-school and out-of-date. Apologies in advance for that

Hi, you should search the slideshow tool application on mobile devices. I think it is available. But I cannot sure it can type the text in the slideshow. If you need, Kvisoft Photo Slide Show Creator may be your best choice.

Thread Information