www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: [RESOLVED] Code for the use of two or more overlay in the same page

resolved [RESOLVED] Code for the use of two or more overlay in the same page

Hi...

Coul some one tell me the java code for the use of two or more overlay in the same page, I already have the code for a overlay. What I need is to modify it so I could open four ovelay with one java script code

Depends on how you want it to work. When you open the 2nd overlay, is it overlaying everything (including the first overlay)? Or is it another box coming up near the first overlay?
    I'm always up for networking with fellow web professionals. Connect with me on LinkedIn if you like!

Thanks...

there will be 4 links each ones open a diferent overlay... when you click one of them the overlay will open up will overlay all, after you close it you can choose to open other overlay and so on...

I want to use only one java script coding to handle all the overlay.

Gotcha. Here's a basic example to get you started:

http://jsfiddle.net/DMQ9N/4/
    I'm always up for networking with fellow web professionals. Connect with me on LinkedIn if you like!

thanks

I adapted the code to my page and it work, theres a few problem that I have with the code, but now is me who has to worked out..if I can't I will contact you..... thanks again for you help...

Thread Information