dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Custom timtable that updates itself everyday with the option to download.

Custom timtable that updates itself everyday with the option to download.

Dear,
    I am developing a site using website builder for a religious center.I would like to have prayer timetable that updates itself everyday from the data i can store for a month or may be a year and the time table for whole month can be downloaded as well.Please click here to see the example.

Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome.

You need to be more specific as to:
    - the context (e.g. which website builder)?
    - what problems you want help with?
    - have you searched the internet for specimen code?

There are a number of ways that you could implement the calendar, so we need to have more of an idea of what you are attempting to do...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jedaisoul View Post
    Hello and welcome.

You need to be more specific as to:
    - the context (e.g. which website builder)?
    - what problems you want help with?
    - have you searched the internet for specimen code?

There are a number of ways that you could implement the calendar, so we need to have more of an idea of what you are attempting to do...
    Dear jedaisoul,
    Really appreciate your response.
    Because i am pretty new with some experience my message was not very clear i suppose. But by following your response :
    =I am using Zyro web builder that is free to use with my hosting(1freehosting). I have the option to add html in there.
    =I want to create a calendar as prayer timetable that will automatically changed every day according to a monthly schedule i can input.(
    =I have searched internet and found preset format where i can just copy and paste the html code but that code follows the preset timetable of that site i get the code from.and i want our custom timing to be live on site.
    Your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks for explaining. Please post the code you have, and please be more precise as to the "custom timetable".

Quote Originally Posted by jedaisoul View Post
    Thanks for explaining. Please post the code you have, and please be more precise as to the "custom timetable".
    Sorry for the late response. here is the code :<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.muslimpro.com/muslimprowidget.js?cityid=2655603" async></script>
    I hope that will explain about the custom timetable

Thread Information