Hi guys,

I need your help with my jquery code. I have got two different elements with two different classes, with the element id: 'row3' including with the class: '.span1hr' and element id 'row4' with the class '.span0hr'

I want to find on those two different elements with two classes before change on each class that matching with two different elements and classes that i am exactly looking for while ignore the other elements that come with the same id and class.

Here is for example:

I have two elements with the same id 'row3' and with two same class 'span1hr'. i have two other elements with same id 'row4' with two different classes 'span0hr' and 'span1hr'.

I want to check on the element 'row3' with class '.span1hr' and element 'row4' with class '.span0hr' then I want to find on on each element with class 'row3' and '.span1hr' with 'row4' and '.span0hr' while they match on each line then change the class i actually want.

I have tried this:

PHP Code:
    if($('.span1hr').hasClass('row3') && $('.span0hr').hasClass('row4'))
    {
      $(
'.span1hr').each(function(i,e)
      {
        if($(
e).hasClass('row3') && $(e).hasClass('.span1hr'))
        {
          $(
e).attr('row3'); $(e).removeClass('span1hr').addClass('span1hrfor30mins');
        }
      });
    } 

HTML generation code

PHP Code:
    $('.mainWrap').append('' 

'<div class="row" id="row'+i+'">' +

'<div id="image'+i+'"class="channelList div_'+i+'1 row1"></div>' +

'<div class="rowSubPgm">' +

'<div id="programe'+(programsNumber++)+'" class="pgmFirstRow div'+i+'2 row2"></div>' +

'<div id="programe'+(programsNumber++)+'" class="pgmFirstRow div'+i+'3 row3"></div>' +

'<div id="programe'+(programsNumber++)+'" class="pgmFirstRow div'+i+'4 row4"></div>' +

'<div id="programe'+(programsNumber++)+'" class="pgmFirstRow div'+i+'5 row5"></div>' +

'</div>' +

'<div id="programe'+(programsNumber++)+'" class="pgmFirstRow div'+i+'_6 row6"></div>' +

'</div>' +

'<div class="clear"></div>'); 

Here is the html source from the webpage:

PHP Code:
    <div id="programe1" class="pgmFirstRow div_1_2 row2"></div>
    <
div id="programe2" class="pgmFirstRow div_1_3 row3 span1hr">NCIS</div>
    <
div id="programe3" class="pgmFirstRow div_1_4 row4 span0hr">CBS Evening News With Scott Pelley</div>
    <
div id="programe4" class="pgmFirstRow div_1_5 row5 span1hr">NCISLos Angeles</div>
    <
div id="programe5" class="pgmFirstRow div_1_6 row6">Person of Interest</div>

<
div id="programe6" class="pgmFirstRow div_2_2 row2 span1hr">Twisted</div>
    <
div id="programe7" class="pgmFirstRow div_2_3 row3 span1hr">Pretty Little Liars</div>
    <
div id="programe8" class="pgmFirstRow div_2_4 row4 span1hr">Pretty Little Liars</div>
    <
div id="programe9" class="pgmFirstRow div_2_5 row5 span1hr">Twisted</div>
    <
div id="programe10" class="pgmFirstRow div_2_6 row6 span1hr">Pretty Little Liars</div

It will change on every elements with the class using with the loops that it will not check on two different element with the classes. I want to find on two different elements with two different classes to match it then find the class with the element that change the class I actually want comparing with two elements and the classes.

Does anyone know how i can do this?