www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: is it true PowerPointSlide submission help to increase website ranking?

is it true PowerPointSlide submission help to increase website ranking?

Is that true power point slide submission help in increasing website ranking. Can anyone suggest me how to do it and where should i start power point slide submission.

Yes.Power point slide submission is also called "Document sharing". If your documents have well information regarding your website or webpage,then your website ranking would increase automatically.But you should post your document in high page rank website only and share your document also in social media.

Powerpoint slide doesn't helps to create backlings but a good powerpoint slide on slide share and 4share may help you to get good traffic on our site..

Do you know the name of some high page rank websites where i can share my document (PPT) without any problem.

so i can use PPT slide to get traffic only not for backlink. Do you know some other tactics which help me to get traffic + Backlinks.

It would help in building brand name and popularity of your website, this would help in SEO too.
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

Quote Originally Posted by Hanasons View Post
    It would help in building brand name and popularity of your website, this would help in SEO too.
    to build brand can i use urls or achor tags in thread or not, because im not sure, so please suggest me will it help me or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Powerpoint slide doesn't helps to create backlings but a good powerpoint slide on slide share and 4share may help you to get good traffic on our site..
    how can i get traffic through powerpoint slide, should i use website url inside it to get traffic or is there any other way also, if yes please let me know.

Thread Information