Few things you should know about out client:
- Fortune 500 clients such as NSE, NSDL, AstraZeneca (Pharma), ANZ Bank, and Intuit
- They compete against the biggest names in software automation such as BMC, HP, CA and have won every time
- Company is backed by a leading US based VC firm (funding is not an issue)
- Their software currently runs on over 5000 machines across India, UK, US, and Australia
- They have got deals as big as Rs.2 crore value
- Culture: Flat hierarchy, Freedom to experiment, High energy, Superb work & team, You can take on multi billion competitors and win
Please find below a detailed job description:
Lead UI Engineering (Candidate will be be part of core team)
Designation will be commensurate to experience
5 to 10 years
B.E / B.Tech or equivalent
Not a constraint for the right candidate
- Lead the UI engineering of rich web applications
- Build a UI engineering team
- Work closely with backend engineering team for architecture, design and integration
Additional Candidate Requirements
- 5 years plus hard core experience in UI Development
- Must have built GUI for a rich web based application such as gmail
About the Company
Our client is a young engineer driven company focused on solving the problem of automation in the IT industry. The founders are hard core technologists, have come from companies such as Oracle, Yahoo.
Their software products automate processes in the data centers so that systems work faster, with fewer faults and greater security.
Their customers include one of the world"s largest stock exchanges, global banking majors, Fortune 500 technology companies, global pharma giants and manufacturing majors.
No. 1: High energy Startup environment
We solve tough problems at XXXX. We enjoy solving them. Everything moves fast and you are encouraged to take big decisions.
No. 2: Lots of Coffee
We know you like your coffee. We understand that your pointers dereference better if your caffeine levels are high. Our in-house "Grateful Dead wannabe" cook will do his best to keep you in the zone.
No. 3: Personalize Everything
Buy your own hardware, choose your own email address and if you insist you can even choose your own editor. Personalize. We all do.
No. 4: Great Team
We are mostly friendly. Our trained sharks only bite on Thursdays. We are all engineers and our code-fu must be good, after all our code powers the data centers of some of the largest companies.
No. 5: Superb Work
You will work on our core product. You will design, develop & maintain significant portions of the product. You will watch your code being used by customers. You will also have to fix your own bugs - sorry about that.
If any one is interested in the above position, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resource Mentorus Staffing Solutions
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread