www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Finding work

Finding work

Hello Friends,

I am in the process of becoming a Freelance Web Developer. Unfortunately the previous sites I had worked on for my company in the past are no longer available. I will have to build up my portfolio from scratch.

What are some good methods for finding some easy work to build up my portfolio site?

Thanks in advance!

-K2R

Find a job with Universal Jobmatch

Find a job using the Universal Jobmatch service - jobseekers can match their CV and skills to jobs posted by companies
    Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)

Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) - rates, eligibility, how to claim online, JSA online, rapid reclaims, JSA interview
    Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks (previously CRB checks)

The Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) is now the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) - get a CRB check: what documents are needed, how long it takes, track an application and appeals
    Access to Work

Access to Work is money to help you do your job if you have a disability or health condition - eligibility, how to apply
    Apply for an apprenticeship

Register your profile, search vacancies and apply for apprenticeships - you must be 16 or over

You can visit different freelancing sites and sign up that will serve you as your resume for the clients. This way you can bid for projects that are available. Another good thing to do is to create a web site where you can put some of your work on your past employer as reference. This will also help you market your service and at the same time attract clients.

Above suggested methods are good, you can find work easily with freelance sites, you need to set up your profile there, that would work as portfolio..
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

Thread Information