www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to make the picture containers not auto adjust to picture size? (non responsive)

How to make the picture containers not auto adjust to picture size? (non responsive)

Hello,

I am a bit new to web development and took up a free web template from the web for learning. Now, the problem is that, in the template, there are picture boxes which auto adjust to to the picture size. as a result, if i add pictures of different sizes, the boxes all become of different sizes. I tried making the pictures of the same size but the problem still persists. Any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Here's a link to the template: *** broken link removed by moderator ***
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 06-17-2014 at 12:50 PM.

The link was broken, so I removed it, to save wasting other member's time. Without seeing the code its difficult to comment on the specific problem, except to say that all templates have the same flaw:

Pro: They allow inexperienced coders to produce sites that would otherwise lie outside their expertise.

Con: Because the coders do not actually understand the code, they find it difficult, or impossible, to alter the default behavior.

Thread Information