www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: SMS Intermediation

Hybrid View

SMS Intermediation

I have to create an app that makes me the intermediater between two people talking through SMS. All messages have to go via me and the sender and receiver should not know each-other's identity. If I use a platform wherein I have millions of users and I have to send thousands of messages every second, How do I can facilitate this? I tried generating random numbers for each pair of sender and receiver, it was a costly affair. Can someone please suggest an easier way? It has to work for very basic phones, Users typing the unique numbers has to be completely avoided. Each user has a unique username.

Seo Analysis tool to check the website analysis

Could you elaborate a bit more? How will this tool help?

It is like a strategy of Google email. you have to make an application in android by using the dipole ip. but you have to initiate by one sms for permision.

This application has to run on non smart phones, ones without ios. I have to make the server side efficient enough to be able to stand all the load. Here's the data I have,
    For both users,
    username(unique), phone number

I was planning to generate unique numbers that could be alloted to each conversation but typing those numbers in non smart phones will be difficult for these users. I wanted to make a user friendly application. Hence, the doubt.

Thread Information