www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Web/Mobile App Developer Wanted

Web/Mobile App Developer Wanted

Experienced and creative developer; strong in database design with interest in sports; competent in desktop and mobile applications. Creating portal to capture sports data. Terms flexible, Malaysians preferred.

Hi!
    What are your preferences? Would you like to work with the outsourcing company, which provides web and mobile app development? Check our portfolio here

@ leekh. We have Web/Mobile app developers available that have extensive experience of 8 years in the field and they are highly competent for this job. Please send your project details at bparkin@egenienext.com and we can start working on your project ASAP.

Regards,
    Brian

Let us know your budget and time frame. We can start asap if we agree on terms.

+WEBSITE DESIGN
    + PROGRAM IN SMARTY
    + PHP,
    + MYSQL,
    + WORDPRESS,
    + JOOMLA,
    + JQUERY,
    + JAVASCRIPT

AND FRONT END DEVELOPMENT IN XHTML,
    + HTML5,
    + CSS3 ,
    + SEO

Thanks.
    James.

For Best mobile application development and to get good software application and mobile application with good website designs visit rackinfotech.com

Regards,
    rack infotech

Creative and highly experienced team of web and mobile application development with latest trends. Contact for affordable solutions

Hey,

not sure if you found any one yet? if not give me a call directly 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0.
    I'm NY based. I would be more then willing to help out 100%. Email me also william@webdevelopmentgroup.org.

WILL -

We have developed many web and mobile applications. Let us know if you would like to outsource it from other than Malaysian.

Please write us with your project requirement at sales@sigmainfo.net
    Web Development - PHP/ASP.Net/Java
    Application Development - ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, JQuery, JSON, HTML5 and Javascript
    Magento Development - Enhance your ecommerce business sales with Magento Development Services. Only ecommerce solution that sells 24*7.
    Magento Design - Give an Attractive Look to Your Website Today!
    Jetty | Process Apps | Application Performance | Build Applications

Hi,

I ma having a tem of 40 people and we handles all big companies websiteand maintainance...here is some of the following www.lifeandhome.com www.shahnazhusainusa.com www.hennausa.com www.herbalbeautysalon.com etc we have experience of 15 years and all our company has outsourced their website through us...!
    Web Development - PHP/ASP.Net/Java
    Application Development - ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, JQuery, JSON, HTML5 and Javascript
    Magento Development - Enhance your ecommerce business sales with Magento Development Services. Only ecommerce solution that sells 24*7.
    Magento Design - Give an Attractive Look to Your Website Today!

We have increased the business to about 300%...Please let me know if you are interested to opt for any of the service which you want...kindly please email me at junaidlakdawala1987@gmail.com for more discussion..!

Regards,
    Junaid

Hi,

finding good developers is pretty hard nowadays especially in china. Once i faced the some problem you have now.
    I checked a lot of developers directories and looked for agencies in the design area. Below my outcome from the past.

Check these websites here:

Design (here)
    Appmakers (here)
    Design & Developmet (here)

Good luck

Thread Information