dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Blogging: Is it a decent career?

Blogging: Is it a decent career?

Blogging is the most easy and secure way to make money online. Lot's of people earning decent amount of money from blogging. Anyway, how much they are earning?

I read an article regarding this and come to know there is only five percent blogger they can survive with their earning and others 95 percent blogger is very poor, I mean their earning. In this situation should I choose a blogging career or not?

Blogging is a good way to earn online but at last its all depends on your blogs quality, traffic and popularity.
    If you have any doubt in blogging, you can do it as a part time.

Blogging is not easy its a challenging career. Lots of blogger unable to earn a single penny because of lack of experience.

Blogging could be good career option but it all depends upon the way you approach it. You need to have the writing experience first to be able to write some good quality content. You should also choose a area to blog about. Depending upon the topics you chose to blog about you should also do some market research and check what type of bloggers are there with whom you have to compete. There's a lot of things which could make it harder career path then it seems from the outside.

a blog is a web page that serves as a publicly accessible personal journal. New content is published by the blog’s author on a regular basis, often daily. If you’re just starting out, I would recommend the following blogging platforms to you:

Blogger
    WordPress.com
    Weebly

I don't think blogging is a easy task. You need to be creative. Also you need good knowledge about the recent world. Main income of blog come through Adsense. As much traffic you can generate as much you can earn from your blog.

Thread Information