dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Internet Explorer makes things explode ... HELP!

Hybrid View

Question Internet Explorer makes things explode ... HELP!

I developing a site for a client, but am more of a designer than a developer so I'm running into a few issues. I'm learning along the way, but cannot seem to solve this one issue ...

My site appears fine in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. But when it is viewed in IE, it shifts everything and adds boxes around links/rollover images. Dreamweaver CS5 tells me I have no browser compatibility errors, and the only issue that comes up when I try to validate the site seems negligent (something about a margin height). Does anyone know how to fix this?!? This is the last fix and it can come out of the sandbox!!! Please! Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

The site: www.lifelinepilots.org/new_site/Home.html

**This is also being posted in the HTML group.**

Internet Explorer makes things explode ... HELP!

Explosions can occur in nature. Most natural explosions arise from volcanic processes of various sorts. Explosive volcanic eruptions occur when magma rising from below has much dissolved gas in it; the reduction of pressure as the magma rises causes the gas to bubble out of solution, resulting in a rapid increase in volume. Explosions also occur as a result of impact events and in phenomena such as hydrothermal explosions (also due to volcanic processes). Explosions can also occur outside of Earth in the universe in events such as supernovae. Explosions frequently occur during bushfires in eucalyptus forests where the volatile oils in the tree tops suddenly combust.

Thread Information