www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: getting an alert message when pressing a button but thats not all!!!

Hybrid View

getting an alert message when pressing a button but thats not all!!!

I want to display an alert message weh na user presses a button but i have a text box and i want the user to fill it out using the correct info and i wan tit to be when a user presses the button it checks the value of the textbox and if everythin gis true then it displays an alert

i am not getting exactly what you want to ask.You want to show text box in alert message box or you said something else.Reply me that i can help you.i did much work on alert boxes

this is whwat i mean
    Code:
    <input ="textbox"  value ="type your password and username here" name ="text1"  maxlength ="17" required = "required">
      <input type ="button"  formmethod ="submit" form_id ="text1" style ="width:100px" value="submit" onClick ="is the data correct or wrong if correct: display an alert message saying correct if not correct then display an alert message saying: incorrect>

this is whwat i mean
    Code:
    <input ="textbox"  value ="type your password and username here" name ="text1"  maxlength ="17" required = "required">
      <input type ="button"  formmethod ="submit" form_id ="text1" style ="width:100px" value="submit" onClick ="is the data correct or wrong if correct: display an alert message saying correct if not correct then display an alert message saying: incorrect>

Thread Information