I've been using the popbox plugin found here : http://gristmill.github.io/jquery-popbox/.

The test site works fine with Chrome, Firefox, and IE10, but for the website I'm working on, only Chrome and Firefox are working correctly. For IE10, the buttons just link back to the top of the page, and don't actually open any box.

Here is the code in my own html:
Code:
<div class='popbox'>
                                  <a class='open' href='#'>Click Here!</a>
                                      <div class='collapse'>
                                        <div class='box'>
                                              <div class='arrow'></div>
                                                  <div class='arrow-border'></div>
                                                       <form action=\"newWorkerSubmit.php\" method=\"POST\" padding=\"1em\">
                                                        Name: <input type=\"text\" name=\"workerName\"/>
                                                        Date: <input type=\"text\" style=\"text-align:center\" name=\"workDate\" readonly=\"\" value=\"Friday, August 16th\">
                                                        Time: <input type=\"text\" style=\"text-align:center\" name=\"workTime\" readonly=\"\" value=\"9:00am - 10:00am\">
                                                        <!-- The values that really matter. Day, row, column to be submitted -->
                                                        <input type=\"hidden\" name=\"workDay\" value=\"16\">
                                                        <input type=\"hidden\" name=\"workerTime\" value=\"1\">
                                                        <input type=\"hidden\" name=\"workerNumber\" value=\"1\">
                                                        <input type=\"submit\" Value=\"Reserve this spot!\" name=\"submit\">
                                                    </form>
                      <a href=\"#\" class=\"close\">close</a>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
I have linked the CSS and the JS file correctly to the site :
Code:
	<script src="js/vendor/jquery.js" charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript"></script>
  	<script src="js/vendor/popbox.js" charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript"></script>
	<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/popbox.css" type='text/css'/>
but to no avail.

The site DOES work correctly on Firefox/Chrome - but the site was developed by someone else FOR Firefox/Chrome - I added popbox and am now working on making the site IE compatible.
I have double and triple checked against the example code and everything seems to be right - can anything think of any reason WHY this would not work in IE10 for my site, but it does on the example site?

Thanks in advance!