www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: 7 Years Experience web developer looking for work

7 Years Experience web developer looking for work

Hello All

I would like to offer my service here.

I have experience of 7+ Years in php, Wordpress, Joomla, megento, E-Commerce Website, Html, CSS, Jquery, Ajax, JavaScript, payment gateway authorization.....

I can provide you high quality work and in timeline. I Can work as a individual and as well as within team too..

You can check my portfolio here -

vrtechnologies(dot)info/portfolio/

My contacts -

skype / gtalk - ashishkg17

If any thing you have to be done just let me know I will provide you quote immediately.

Thank You...

Hi ashishkg17,

Me and my business partner have created an idea for a social learning environment network. Over the last couple of months, we have entered our idea in to two competitions and won in both. For both competitions we had to create an idea to work on as a project and at the same time set up the business model in order look into all sorts of ways in which we can monetise our idea. For the competitions we won 5,200, 2 months business mentoring and 2 months office space at Central Working, Google Campus, London. Also, once created, our project will be adopted by volunteer universities as a trial. We know what we want, and we know what to do about it, we are now just looking into ways to lift this off of the ground. We will discuss payment and commitment in detail if you send an email to kwright213@gmail.com.

Can you help with this?

Thread Information