dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Adobe Illustratore & Adobe photoshop can do the same job?

Adobe Illustratore & Adobe photoshop can do the same job?

I would like to establish myself as a Graphics Designer. But I don't know the difference between Adobe Illustratore & Adobe photo shop. I mean do aforesaid programs can do same work with same quality.

Google this and see many articles-> adobe illustrator adobe photoshop difference
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."

I think there is no big difference between this 2. For graphic design this 2 programs are used.

Use Gimp. It's a free visual editing tool and its pretty awesome.
    Much better than paying for software when you are just starting out.

One for Raster another for Vector. You can say both are too similar. But I think PS offers lots of tools and easy to learn then illustrator. Using pen tool in PS pretty good then Ai.
    Yes first time when you start with either of them it might be difficult to begin with. But whichever you start with, the next one will be so much easier. So there isn't much more differences between PS and Ai through using aspect.

There is a slight difference, especially as bijutoha has stated when created raster versus vector images. Illustrator should be used when created vector images but I prefer Photoshop when creating web images.

Nice to see the more ideas about Adobes. Thanks for sharing.

Illustrator and Photoshop are now both part of Adobe's powerful Creative Cloud suite. But if you would like to know which is better overall? Obviously, the answer will depend on the specific situation. I can also say that the best way to answer this is through experience. Just see for yourself how it works. By that you can can be able to determine whats best suit for a certain situation.
    Thanks.

They are different. For serious graphics work, Photoshop is the way to go, especially if you're going to make it your career.

Thread Information