www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What the difference between blogging and microblogging?

What the difference between blogging and microblogging?

Any one tell me the difference between blogging and microblogging and which one is best for SEO?

Blogging is a way of collecting links to webpages and sharing thoughts and ideas with people online. Blogs (or Weblogs) are basically online journals or diaries which are great for sharing information and ideas.

Microblogging is a combination of blogging and instant messaging that allows users to create a short message that is posted on their profile. Websites such as twitter also allow these messages to be delivered on cell phones, which allows micro-blogging to provide a quick way to communicate with a group of people.

Blogging is sharing of website information online. The blog which we submit is unique every time and must be posted on high PR blogging sites.
    Microblogs allow users to exchange small elements of content such as short sentences, individual images, or video links. These small posts are known as micro posts.

Quote Originally Posted by anirban09P View Post
    Blogging is a way of collecting links to webpages and sharing thoughts and ideas with people online. Blogs (or Weblogs) are basically online journals or diaries which are great for sharing information and ideas.

Microblogging is a combination of blogging and instant messaging that allows users to create a short message that is posted on their profile. Websites such as twitter also allow these messages to be delivered on cell phones, which allows micro-blogging to provide a quick way to communicate with a group of people.

You can now get the idea from this, hmm, for some more concerns about this matter, I would suggest you to visit:
    moz.org
    searchengineland.com
    searchenginejournal.com

and a lot more..
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

Thread Information