dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: SEO Related HELP !!!

Lightbulb SEO Related HELP !!!

Hey there,Hello guys well I have been working on a website which is a brand but the problem is that they have a short form ( Abbreviation ) of their brand along with full name just like example AWK stands for Aho Weinberger Kernighan so basically,I have made them a website and submitted the url to google but all in vain when we try to search for their brand abbreviation the site just not get listed at all , atleast I have searched for the site in 15 google pages.

So what I want to know is that how to change the design of website to deal with this abbreviation thing and how to do the SEO for efficient display of results in google (at the top is desired ).

Currently I have listed all the keywords in the keyword meta tag which their brand deals with
    Secondly I have done the same with the meta description tag
    and at last made the title of every page like this

AWK - Aho Weinberger Kernighan | Home
    similarly AWK - Aho Weinberger Kernighan | About Us

Please guide me for SEO and if I completely wrong please guide me !! waiting for an efficient reply !!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Jayant

You need to change Title and description as full name of product of that page, No need to change entire website. It helps to rank in search engines.

Hey @davidsakarai thanks buddy ,
    But could you just elaborate more as to how to change the description and title of the page

Like currently its : AWK - Aho weinberger kernigham | Home
    And description has all the necessary info in it
    Thanks in advance
    Jayant

If you have just made a website, keep in mind that it will take some time for the website to get indexed. If the home page of the website comes with brand name and with related reputed keywords, then its gonna show up in the SERP's sooner or later. You just have to give it some time to breathe.

ya include your keywords in content also

just creating back link for the brand. do a lot of off page optimization. just try to promote your brand on all social medium. always use your short term brand name as a anchor text.

hope it will help you to rank on SERP.

Kind Regards

Currently I have listed all the keywords in the keyword meta tag which their brand deals with. Secondly I have done the same with the meta description tag
    I'm not sure if this means what I think it does, but it sounds to me like the description and keywords are the same on every page? If so that is not the way to do it. Indeed it virtually ensures that Google (at least) may totally ignore the description and keywords. Rather:

1. The description and key words must be relevant to the page, i.e. the key words MUST appear in the content of the page (but not too many times, otherwise you may be penalized for "keyword stuffing").

2. Avoid repetition in the key words. E.g.:

wrong: "electric hedge trimmers, electric lawn mowers, electric lawn edgers, petrol hedge trimmers, petrol lawn mowers, petrol lawn edgers, manual hedge trimmers, manual lawn mowers, manual lawn edgers..."

right: "electric, petrol, manual, hedge, lawn, trimmers, mowers, edgers..."

3. Use key phrases where:
    a) You want to MINIMIZE inappropriate matches. E.g. The above "right" keywords match the search phrase "petrol hedge mowers" which do not exist (as far as I am aware). But does that matter?
    b) There is a specific phrase associated with your products that distinguish them from the competition (sometimes called "long-tail key words").
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 05-26-2015 at 12:41 PM.

SEO is big platform for promoting web-sites in search engine index. By SEO you can create your site search engine friendly. Is is also help to marketing your site.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikas Patel View Post
    SEO is big platform for promoting web-sites in search engine index. By SEO you can create your site search engine friendly. Is is also help to marketing your site.
    If am not wrong, i just want to expand the word SEO Search engine Optimization. Which means Optimizing Web Pages According to Search Engines.

yep i admire you, seo helps to promote your business, by Ranking SERP our web page will be visible to user who were search for service or solution.

First of all you have to give an perfect content and you change even title and description too.

Its not coming because of you did not mention the targeted keyword and want to be list in google also set the targeted country through webmaster tools, and analysis them closely.

You are mainly focus on the target keywords and description. An appropriate keyword research and analysis, content writing is expressively enhancing your website.

Thread Information