dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for a co-founder/ development partner in exciting new platform

Hybrid View

Looking for a co-founder/ development partner in exciting new platform

Dear all,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Salim Raja and I’m co-founder of ‘Collesk’ in the UK. Collesk is an online educational platform; it provides students from all around the world with a new and exciting way to collaborate and learn. The Collesk team is also compromised of two other dedicated co-founders, each bringing their own unique set of skills - from product, design, marketing, business and fundraising. We are currently at our infant stage, and though we possess the necessary information in accordance with the product development of the platform Collesk is yet to be built.

At present we are now in process of searching for our fourth partner (in a CTO capacity) - someone who has a deep understanding of web development and possesses entrepreneurial characteristics in addition to a general willingness to succeed.

It would be great to discuss Collesk with anyone who is interested in the position and wants to know more about the project. If you’re interested, please leave a comment below.

Hi,

My name is Alex & i am a Project Manager. I work with a team of Designers & Coders who have 5+ years Web design & Development experience in:

+ WEBSITE DESIGN
    + PROGRAM IN SMARTY
    + PHP,
    + MYSQL,
    + WORDPRESS,
    + JOOMLA,
    + JQUERY,
    + JAVASCRIPT

AND FRONT END DEVELOPMENT IN XHTML,
    + HTML5,
    + CSS3 ,
    + SEO

I have gone through your requirements and would like to discuss possible cooperation.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Alex.
    Project Manager
    InsoftWeb
    CMS-WebDesign-WordPress-eCommerce Solutions

Dear Alex,

I hope your well and thank you for your message.

We are currently in the process of screening developers, will get back to you with in four weeks.

Warm regards

Salim

I would be more than happy to be a part of your company and would like to apply for this job. Please mail me at bparkin@egenienext.com so we can discuss things further. Thanks

Dear enebie_257,

I hope your well and thank you for your message.

We are currently in the process of screening developers, will get back to you with in four weeks.

Warm regards

Salim

Dear Mr Salim,

I would like to be taken into account for this position as I have already worked in a CTO position so my knowledge and experience could prove useful to you and your team. I'd be glad to arrange a Skype call with you and discuss our partnership further.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thread Information