Dear all,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Salim Raja and I’m co-founder of ‘Collesk’ in the UK. Collesk is an online educational platform; it provides students from all around the world with a new and exciting way to collaborate and learn. The Collesk team is also compromised of two other dedicated co-founders, each bringing their own unique set of skills - from product, design, marketing, business and fundraising. We are currently at our infant stage, and though we possess the necessary information in accordance with the product development of the platform Collesk is yet to be built.

At present we are now in process of searching for our fourth partner (in a CTO capacity) - someone who has a deep understanding of web development and possesses entrepreneurial characteristics in addition to a general willingness to succeed.

It would be great to discuss Collesk with anyone who is interested in the position and wants to know more about the project. If you’re interested, please leave a comment below.