Top ten guidelines for valuable iphone Game Development
Apps can take up much of your time and money, particularly games. This is an app-friendly globe that we live in. Even businesses which create ground-breaking apps can reap incredible revenues. It's just that it is up to the developers to create apps which are valuable to buy and give time to.
By just throw apps online, probability is they will never be found. One requirement to have a exact plan for development and then marketing to reap value. App development is a difficult word since it can make or mar a company's image. Here are some tips which one can put together within their iPhone game development process:
Here its iPhone Game Development Process
- Firstly the programmer must understand the main ideas and concepts of the game. Then only he/she will be able to start working on the game after realizing the main idea.
- Next comes designing the game document or a basic structure upon which the game will be based.
- Defining some milestones for better realizing the concepts of the game.
- Creating a list of some of the assets to be used in the game.
- Creating the characters and levels of the game and giving them a basic line up so that the game is designed at a preliminary level.
- Creating character concepts to UI designs and also developing the assets based on the finalized concepts.
- Developing the first builder which consists of developing core mechanics, game play and iPhone programming.
- Also programming of the iPhone games, audio, mechanics, music and code for the final stages of the game.
- Developing the whole game based on the above concepts and giving life to the game based on the objectives, character concepts and realizing the milestones so that the game is created without any difficulties.
- Giving some final touches to the game that involves testing the graphics, audio and characterization and concepts of the game developed.
- Sending the game for testing and QA.
- Final submission for the build is done and generally bidding is done by companies like iPhone to decide which games they are going to buy.
- The last step involves selling the game to various companies and delivery of the game overseas or inland using suitable methods.
great but Game programming is a heavy topic, it can't be done by one so easily..
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)