Can someone please tell me what the proper terminology for the subpage listings in search engine results are called. They are the page links that appear under the main link in the results page:

I'm trying to do the same thing with a website I'm working on and have no clue what it's called. Thanks for bearing with me, a green beginner!

Take care everyone, any info appreciated.