www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to separate these 2 images by 100 px?

Question How to separate these 2 images by 100 px?

Please look at http://www.ikdk.com/index.html and at the code. I'm trying to help a friend with his website from 3000 miles away and I'm way over my head.

The 2 paintings at the top of the main page are almost touching. He wants them to be 100-150 px apart, but doesn't know how to do this, and neither do I. Help, please.

Also, my friend created the site years ago, all by himself, and certainly did not write the code that appears in lines 2-317, 319-339, and 344-350. The only possibility I can think of is his web hoster, but he seems reluctant to ask them about it. In addition, neither of us understands this code, so we decided to remark it out. I have many questions about this code, especially all those "mso"s -- MsoNormalTable, mso-cellspacing, mso-header-margin, etc. What is mso?

Th "mso" parts are referring to Microsoft Office which probably was used to make the web pages originally. Not a good idea as Word is not a web editor even if it provides options to save page as HTML. Take a look at the CSS errors generated by using a bad "web editor". 2 HTML errors.

As for separating the images, you could used margin-right: 100px; for the left image tag or margin-left: 100px; for the right image tag.
    Last edited by Major Payne; 08-30-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Thank you, Major Payne. Big help.

You're very welcome. Good luck on project.

Thread Information