www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please review my website: adviral.eu

Please review my website: adviral.eu

Hello, if you could review my website, Adviral.eu, and give me feedback on the loading animation, overall design, and layout/structure? I understand that there are absolutely no advertisements in this forum, but us advertisers need feedback on design too. Thanks for taking the time!

Hi. There is quite much work to do.
    What are those two loading circles. They look irritating and not professional.
    Work on fonts.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by adviral.eu View Post
    Hello, if you could review my website, Adviral.eu, and give me feedback on the loading animation, overall design, and layout/structure? I understand that there are absolutely no advertisements in this forum, but us advertisers need feedback on design too. Thanks for taking the time!
    I am pretty new to this forum, so I don't know how serious everyone is about this rule, but there is absolutely no logic in what you are saying. It's like going to a women-only hair salon and saying "Us men need a hair cut too."

I would recommend using www.criticue.com or feedbackroulette.com - you review other people's sites to get points which allow you to post your own site for reviews. You can also buy points, so this really seems a good option for a business.

Either way, as for your site, using a loading animation from Flickr looks pretty cheap. The overall design is pretty good, although I don't think the background really fits there.

The mobile experience is really nothing much, although it's nice that there is a fallback for the video player.

Oh and speaking of cheap, I would definitely write the whole word "password" in the "Forgot PWD?" link.

The font and color you use for the links at the bottom of the page are difficult to read and quite ugly. The rest of your front page looks great though.

I have no idea what your site is all about. For FAQ include a What is it? question for people like me.

Hi adviral,

The Remember me and the Forgot password links are one over the other.

I can only see half Sign in button.

I can't read the whole text in the FAQ page, it doesn't fit within the div.

The text is too small, just replace it with enlarge.

Thread Information