dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to develop the mobile friendly WordPress website?

How to develop the mobile friendly WordPress website?

How to develop the mobile friendly WordPress website?
    Share on Google+

Wapple Architect - This is the wordpress plugin that will make your website mobile friendly in a matter of seconds.
    Share on Google+

Make use of these plugins in order to get a mobile friendly wordpress website -

1. WP Touch - WPtouch automatically transforms your WordPress website for mobile devices, complete with ajax loading articles and smooth effects when viewed from popular mobile web browsing devices.

2. WP Mobile Detector - The WP Mobile Detector WordPress plugin automatically detects if the visitor is using a standard mobile phone or a smart phone and loads a compatible WordPress mobile theme for each.

3. MobilePress - MobilePress is a plugin for WordPress that renders a mobile friendly version of your WordPress website or blog.
    Share on Google+

If a plugin has been downloaded more than 5 million times then it’s probably a safe bet that it’s pretty good at its job.
    Share on Google+

Kinetise is an app creator with built-in wordpress integration, you might find it suited to your needs.
    Share on Google+

Hi there,

Jetpack is also very good and most famous plug-in for this purpose.
    It is a single plugin that can supercharge your website and give you a lot more than just a mobile responsive design. With over 33 specific features, Jetpack aims to be more than just a plugin; it wants to be the package you canít do without.
    Share on Google+

Hi everyone, you have to search in google they give you more advice about how to make mobile friendly website
    Share on Google+

I would like to suggest for Jetpack, it would be really good for you. Try this once.
    Share on Google+

Ľ Wordpress theme using Bootstrap framework
    Share on Google+

I also want to suggest you for a Jetpack. Go for it.
    Share on Google+

this is best option
    Share on Google+

Go for wptouch its creates which creates beautiful mobile version of your website in just a few minutes.
    Share on Google+

Jetpack, this is really a good option.
    Share on Google+

None of plugin will help you to make your site mobile friendly. I tried all plugins and when I visit on my site in mobile then its look very bad or change whole design of my site.

Its better to convert your theme into responsive theme. (responsive css)
    Share on Google+

Hi
    I would like to disxuss about some plugins that you can use to develop the mobile friendly WordPress website. These are:

WPtouch Mobile Plugin: The WPTouch Plugin features “Infinity Cache” to make your website blazing fast using mobile caching. Images are scaled via CSS and the plugin delivers mobile-optimized images according to the device. WPTouch uses extensions to help render separate content for mobile devices, along with the images and faster rendition mentioned above.

WordPress Mobile Pack 2.0: The WordPress Mobile Pack 2.0 allows you to package and deliver your existing content across platforms, operating systems, and devices. The plugin allows cross-platform access, a responsive user interface, a ready-made theme with six abstract covers, and post-sync.

Thanks !!
    Share on Google+

Thread Information