www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: which is best mobile application?

which is best mobile application?

Hi,

There are some editors which can help to make mobile apps like titanium for iphone,anroid,blackberry but it make apps very heavy in size than in eclipse,java & android sdk.

Is there any editor which can build lighter apps?

thanks

Google's Android is the best Mobile Application in market.Which can run only on high-end phones like the X Peria Z, Galaxy S or the Nexus series.There are many features are available in Android.
    i.e., if you want to use the voice recognition feature to accept commands, you'd want to grip Android's Jelly Bean operating system's offline voice typing feature.

Many individuals are looking at Cross-platform mobile applications that run on more than one system. It would be so much simpler if we could create once and run anywhere. Cross-platform application development is the response to all the problems of developers.
    Top Iphone Apps Development Company helping businesses for brand development and promotion

Quote Originally Posted by parkerfrank32 View Post
    Many individuals are looking at Cross-platform mobile applications that run on more than one system. It would be so much simpler if we could create once and run anywhere. Cross-platform application development is the response to all the problems of developers.
    Guess it's true. What tools do you consider to be the most appropriate for cross-platform app development?

According to latest news, Digital Spy rounds up the best new releases on Google Play and the App Store.

yes....
    RichardBrown is Right, I think you should go through Digital Spy round because it is the new displayed in the market on Mobile App Store and Google Play store.

Cross platform application development would be great . Go for Phonegap, widgetpad etc.

If you asking about mobile compatibility, than you have to install TapaTalks on your website.

Milina

You can go for the widgetpad for cross platform compatibility or you can also go for Google's Android.

Quote Originally Posted by vsoftinc View Post
    yes....
    RichardBrown is Right, I think you should go through Digital Spy round because it is the new displayed in the market on Mobile App Store and Google Play store.
    I am also agree that Digital Spy is new arrived into App Store and Play Store.

Android is the best mobile application for me, its very simple yet very beneficial.

I think you need to work on Eclipse IDE for developing the mobile application development. In that you can easily developed the android apps. For iOS , you need to know about the Xcode.

i think in games the subway surfer is best app to play in android

For development you can use Eclipse helios and sdk for android development.

For development Android Application Development is best app

Thread Information