www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: which is best mobile application?

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyDeborah View Post
    i think in games the subway surfer is best app to play in android
    yeah, I agree with android apps developers Android Application Development is the world's best development :P

There are many best mobile application such as Fun With Photo, Absolute Vintage, picmagic, real life calculator, music xpress for more application visit my apps store

google android is the best mobile application development for all mobile users.

Google's android is the best android application development platform It is user friendly and helps you to develop light weighted apps.

Apple and Android have the best mobile up since I have both
    I used to have blackberry and I think it is the worst out there
    Windows isn't that bad, I think they are trying to make their way and I've seen a lot of changes.

google android's is the best mobile marketing. Best mobile development sites in.

I think Whatsapp is one of the best and great applications for mobile.

Android is the best mobile application development platform.

There are number of android games and android application available in market. Among them I like whatsapp and angry birds games. They are best and great application for mobile.

RhoMobile offers Rhodes, which is an open-source framework based on Ruby. This permits the developer to create native apps, spanning over a stunning range of OSí and smartphones. The OSí include Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, iPhone and RIM, which pretty much covers it all.

I've included only Android apps for now, because Apple iOS threats are largely satisfied by tweaking native security settings.

Loads of applications available. Since you didn't clarified your answer. I think one must try and utilize apps based on thier daily usage and productivity. If anything you got to know, I will be there to help.
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.

Software and Web development

Everyones talking about applications.

The market is booming.

I wanted to write a brief synopsis on the App Storeís top performers of late.

Who are they? Letís name a few. To start with, thereís Supercell, a Finnish start-up company that gave us two chart-topping games, Hay Day and Clash of Clans. The top grossing game, Clash of Clans, outperformed its competitors in the strategy games department. And its opponents, so to speak, were not exactly all amateurs.

WHAT WAS THE GAME PLAN?
    1. Part of its strategy involves considerable investments on efforts designed to test early versions of new games.
    2.Its commendable performance in the increasingly competitive industry it participates in has made it a model of freemium game worth emulating.
    3.Candy Crush Saga banks on its ability to make the game so entertaining to the point of becoming addicting. Once the gamers get hooked, they want to continue playing even if it comes with a cost. Yes, it is a free app but that only applies to its download price and first few levels.

Seeing each companyís recipe for success, itís evident that as with most things, it takes great effort to succeed.

For mobile updates and instant news about software, android is all time best.

Principles and practices have emerged around the Lean Startup movement. If you are looking for faster, reliable and lightweight mobile android app, then Lean and Agility is the answer to all your problems.
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.

Software and Web development

Thread Information