www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to create manually jquery moving boxes slider with articles in inside a page

How to create manually jquery moving boxes slider with articles in inside a page

I looked around google, nothing good, I would like to build manually inside the page a simple slider of moving boxes (just need 4) each one would include an image and a title underneath and link so when one of this images is clicked it appears bigger on the screen with information but it has to be around 650 width and 300 height approximately occupying around half of the page.It would be like some sort of news at the "home" page.

Can anyone help me, I really don't know what to do, not experienced with javascript honestly but I do have knowlege of it and somehow can manage to read it and know where each section goes but making this slider is another question...

I would deeply appreciate it.

is for an artistic website and i've been stuck with this issue as well apart from many others for what feels like an eternity...

or something like the home page having 3 news articles ,each one with one image of the new works of the artist like an update but from the website not from social sites? can anyone help me

Thread Information