www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Need of a Web Developer!

In Need of a Web Developer!

Hey, I am looking to Hire a Web Developer to start up my website. My website will be basic to begin with, but may add more to it in the future depending on it's success. I need someone I can trust, someone that will work with me, and someone creative enough to maybe do something on his own when I don't know exactly how it should look. I want a clean looking website, My websites success will be based off people who loved the way it looked the first time they saw it so they came back to it. So if you think you can make something visually appealing, cool, clean, and comfortable for viewers then please contact me for more information. I am looking to start this project soon. Thanks for your time.

Hi,

Interested in your project.

Basically i am a *multi talented Freelance Web Developer with extensive experience in design & development using Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP, Flex, Django and Drupal including complex Python ,Django/Postgress bug Rectification, Android and i OS development.

My emailid: savemeram AT gmail COT com to proceed further.

Thanks
    Ranjit

Hi I am interest in your project. We can negotiate about the bid. I am krishandadlani, whom you selected first. May I know the reason for not selecting me..?

krishand, I would really like to use you, but the other offers I got were much lower. I closed my project on project4hire and re-opened a new one. If you can give me a bid around 400-450 I would gladly accept your offer.

the project4hire site, is very confusing for me and hard for me to work with, if you rather leave your contact info for me here I would like to get in touch with you.
    Last edited by ShewtBox; 08-08-2011 at 07:05 AM.

Hi Krishand,

Sure we can negotiate, please contact:

Skype ID - ranjitattingal

Business email id: savemeram AT gmail DOT com

Thanks
    Ranjit

I have posted you a message on Project4Hire.com.

Get in touch here....
    http://www.krishandadlani.com/contact_me.aspx

Companies/organizations spend thousands (tens of thousands, even) of dollars creating slick websites, hope you know what you're getting into when you're outsourcing to India for $450....9 times out of 10 you'll be dissatisfied.

You've got to spend money to make money. Just a warning.
    I've switched careers...
    I'm NO LONGER a scientist,
    but now a web developer...
    awesome.

Thanks aj, I appreciate the concern. This is just an idea I had overnight for a website for gamers and streamers. I have a feeling I can generate decent traffic with a decent looking web site and keep it running sort of as a hobby (if I could create web sites myself that looked anywhere near decent I would just do it myself) this is more of a hobby and a long shot to maybe make some small steady income, I'm not investing my life savings or anything =p. Just a 20 year old college kid with an idea, and a hobby. Maybe it'l be something big, but probably not.
    Last edited by ShewtBox; 08-08-2011 at 04:05 PM.

I want to help you out in here. We have the professional Web Developers that can help you. Try to hire them for your project to be done. If you're interested, kindly message me your contact information and your project requirement. Thanks!

-Bernadette

Since you mentioned you are a college kid you must have some know how about soccer and you might have heard about AS Roma (an italian soccer giant club). We made their official website. And I can render services on behalf of my company to help you in this regard. We can discuss the price later, first tell me about the idea in detail and let me talk to my IT team about it. Maybe we'll be of some service.

Best Regards,
    Umair Maqsood
    Marketing & Sales Manager
    RED SIGNAL

Hello there,

when possible message me directly I can help you 100%.

Need we designer_coder

Please take a look at my work, I have a sense of design and not just some guy who makes up code as I go. Its got to be cool and user friendly in my book, Webmaster@andrefelix.com

Did you ever find the developer you were seeking? If you are interested in working with someone from the states send me a DM.

I Can help you

Quote Originally Posted by ShewtBox View Post
    Hey, I am looking to Hire a Web Developer to start up my website. My website will be basic to begin with, but may add more to it in the future depending on it's success. I need someone I can trust, someone that will work with me, and someone creative enough to maybe do something on his own when I don't know exactly how it should look. I want a clean looking website, My websites success will be based off people who loved the way it looked the first time they saw it so they came back to it. So if you think you can make something visually appealing, cool, clean, and comfortable for viewers then please contact me for more information. I am looking to start this project soon. Thanks for your time.
    ---------------------

Hi If you need a website, I am a Pro Web developer, and i can charge as less as you like, i like to help new people who have no ideas in making websites, you can add me at skype jam castellano
    or visit my personal marketing website http://globalmindanaowebsales.com/ you do not need to worry, i will help you step by step.

my skyp is nevenne , add me and call , l am web developer..

Thread Information