View Poll Results: Reports - Forms using Wordpress / Joomla / Other
- 0. You may not vote on this poll
Reports - Forms using Wordpress / Joomla / Other
I want to build a web application with the following requirements.
1) 4 pages - Home | About Us | Reports | Form
2) Home and About Us should be visible to all, whereas Reports and Form should be visible to only logged in users
3) Moving further, the forms should be of a kind where the user has a question and say 3 options - yes/no/NA and should have an option option as well to upload images.
4) On submit of the form, the reports should be generated on the basis of the posted data. The report will have Graphs, Charts, numbers , formatted data and so on.
5) Further, the report should be emailed in a PDF format.
Which application will be best suited to accomplish this ? Any help is highly appreciated.
I think both systems are suitable since both systems don't have a ready to go solution for your demands.
I'm a big fan of joomla myself but I've heard Wordpress is doing great as well.
If I were you I would compare at first if each system is easily configured to do basic functions.
- Easily creating pages like home and about us.
- Easily setting permissions who can/may see which page
- Easily setting up a poll (not quit the same implementation as you demand though)
- A bunch of components available with the possibility of creating forms
- A big community willing to support you with problems you encounter (which are all familiar with the same system you are working with)
As I said; I don't really know Wordpress so I can just say to you what Joomla can do
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)
Tags for this Thread