Hello all,

I'm new to the site but have been taking some courses in University on CS and some online courses for code. However, I still have very basic skills.

I recently purchased a domain for a personal website which I will use similarly to a resume.

I've seen this idea on other site before but I'm not sure how to do it myself. I would like to have 6 square images all the same size in the middle of the homepage. When you hover over the image it would change from the image to just a square with a certain text. When you click on the image it would link to a certain page on the site.

I'm using a template builder right now but I was wondering if someone could help me out with the code for this?

I can't add pictures of what this is supposed to look like because I'm new to the forum so if you think you know what I'm talking about - I'd appreciate it if you could share with everyone.

The other option that I would like to pursue is something like the images from this site. For instance, have an image and upon hover text moves overtop.

http://www.bp.com/en/global/corporat...-services.html

Thanks for all the help!

-A