dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where To Get A Free .Com Domain Name?

getting a ".com" domain name for free is impossible, If some hosts provide free ".com" domain name, be aware of there hidden conditions.

Alot of these posters are wrong, you can get free .com so yes it does exist unless im the only person in the whole world that can get a free .com but im not, ive got one from www.gybo.com/wisconsin but you need to be from wisconsin which im not im from the uk but just use a vpn.

i don't use the .com anymore as i buy my domains from GD now.

So to answer the question yes you can get a free .com or even a .net

Quote Originally Posted by craigibhoy View Post
    Alot of these posters are wrong, you can get free .com so yes it does exist unless im the only person in the whole world that can get a free .com but im not, ive got one from www.gybo.com/wisconsin but you need to be from wisconsin which im not im from the uk but just use a vpn.

i don't use the .com anymore as i buy my domains from GD now.

So to answer the question yes you can get a free .com or even a .net
    Of course, if you lie and defraud people, you can get lots of things for free. The implicit context of the question was that you obtain the domain LEGITIMATELY.

Its not fraud tho, the who purpose of that website is to get people to create websites which is legal of course, but to get a domain name for free you need to be from wisconsin, so if you are from wisconsin then its not fraud because there offering you a domain name for free.

freenom.com is giving free ml, tk, ga, cf.

I am Finding a .com domain for free and Found your discussion but I like to help you.

I know that it is possible to get free custom domain name

You can get a free .com .net .biz .org .info .us Only

But getting them are not so easy so you have to recommend about this site to others or you can complete surveys to get them for free

You need 50 points to get a free .com .net .biz .org .info .us domain

You can earn 10 points on registering there, you can earn 2 points by referring about this site to others and can earn 5 points by completing a survey

So, Finally the link of the site is http://freedomainfactory.com/?join=522036

Thread Information