dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: It's good idea to work with photoshop and dreamviewer ?

It's good idea to work with photoshop and dreamviewer ?

I'M maybe good designer but not good developer , tell me it's this good idea?
    Share on Google+

The short answer: No.

The slightly longer answer: Photoshop should be used for design ideas and graphics. DreamWeaver (if that is what you meant) is useful for getting an idea of the structure of a web page, but not very good at coding. You may be better off with a programmer's editor like notepad++ (not MS notepad) and online HTML and CSS tutorials, Dummies Guide etc.
    Share on Google+

no doubt photoshop is good for image editing or creation and second you asked about dreamweaver,it is useful when you know how to code u just need to know basic of coding i work with dreamweaver for my site it make work easy with drag and drop and with many more functions go for it if u r not new in coding
    Share on Google+

I would highly recommend NOT using dreamweaver, it makes you lazy and when you get issues with your site, you can rarely find them because it's just using an interface to do everything for you.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by EpicWebs View Post
    I would highly recommend NOT using dreamweaver, it makes you lazy and when you get issues with your site, you can rarely find them because it's just using an interface to do everything for you.
    new dreamweaver shows u error like other IDE and its also helpful in debug code i use it too for my site
    Share on Google+

Photoshop is really good for graphic designing, but Dreamwaver is not at all good for coding. So I would suggest you not to use it for coding.
    Share on Google+

Any tool can be useful, but Dreamweaver should be used just as any other IDE when in comes to design and development (coding). Now with that said, I took college courses for the web and the very first class the instructor told us that we would be only using notepad for HTML/CSS. I recommend starting off learning HTML/CSS with a simple basic editor such as notepad, then once comfortable with developing then move on to a better IDE. I basically use Netbeans for my projects and I use Dreamweaver for playing around with code in order to learn new techniques. As for Photoshop, I have taken advanced Photoshop courses in college and my advice is that Photoshop is only a design tool. One warning for the most part Photoshop is pixel based and that doesn't lend itself to well for responsive design. So when actually coding the website, Don't Think In Pixels!
    Share on Google+

I think Photoshop is good for designing, Dreamweaver is good for coding.
    Share on Google+

You can definitely use photoshop for designing. But if you are not good in coding then go for some markup service which will help you in converting your photoshop design into a website.And if you are looking for any service like this then use Markupbox.
    Share on Google+

Photoshop is a good choice to develop your designing skills. It is great tool for graphics designing and photo editing. Further, Dreamviewer is not a good way to develop your coding skills. It is not an efficient tool, you can't find error easily in your coding from that platform. Rather than, you have another choice like Notepad++ and HTML editor. These are the best choice as compare to dreamviewer.
    Share on Google+

Designers spend a lot of time building things in applications like Dreamweaver and Photoshop, but sometimes the best way to hash out an idea is the good old fashioned way. Donít be afraid to write notes and organize information on paper beforehand so you have a better idea of how to approach the design later.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information