dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to be expert in PHP?

How to be expert in PHP?

I learned about web development here but i want to be expert in PHP, so let me know some websites where i can learn it.

www.php.net/manual/en/index.php
    www.phpbuilder.com/board
    www.phpsecurity.org/

Not a web site, but get this book, and read it until it makes sense: PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice. (If you have no concept yet of what object-oriented programming is, start with http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/concepts/ to get the big picture -- yes, it's more Java-oriented, but 99% of the discussion carries over to PHP.)
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

If I were you I would try to learn by doing.
    Just create your own blog, cms or whatever kind of system.
    Use internet resources to find solutions to the problems you encounter.

If you do this for a long enough time and make enough systems you will know the solution to many problem which makes you an expert in my point of view.

All you have to do is call yourself a PHP expert and you are. Thats what everyone else does as you will soon find out...
    Last edited by NogDog; 07-10-2014 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Link deleted, infraction warning sent

Quote Originally Posted by Fadwa14 View Post
    All you have to do is call yourself a PHP expert and you are. Thats what everyone else does as you will soon find out...
    So- What's the connection of you motorbikes link on being a PHP Expert?

Quote Originally Posted by NogDog View Post
    www.php.net/manual/en/index.php
    www.phpbuilder.com/board
    www.phpsecurity.org/

Not a web site, but get this book, and read it until it makes sense: PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice. (If you have no concept yet of what object-oriented programming is, start with http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/concepts/ to get the big picture -- yes, it's more Java-oriented, but 99% of the discussion carries over to PHP.)
    A lot more then thanks for this informative post. it really help me alot.

Wanna be expert? Make a structure in your mind about what you want.
    Then do with the help of PHP Functions

An Expert not learned, He get just help..

Experience make anybody perfect, you will become perfect when you done a lot of coding in php language, developing the projects makes you to face many problems regarding its coding or execution, by experiencing all problems one day you got the enough solution to all problem so that you tell yourself an expert.

PHP is very easy language and I want to update you that there are many online tutorials for PHP on internet you just can search online tutorial for php on internet and if you need any help then we sure we can assist you. Thanks

There is always going to be somebody better than you in all fields. In technical field PHP is mostly used for website development because it is a very easy language and I suggest you that through online you have learn about PHP. They provide so many PDF file, PPT slides and important notes also - NetConnectWeb

become expert in php

if you are a beginner start learning php from w3schools. or tizaq.
    you can find easy tutorials about php.

Thread Information