www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to set up "Question of the Day" Javascript Code

Question How to set up "Question of the Day" Javascript Code

I would like to have a “question of the day” section for my medical education website. I am novice with HTML and CSS. I know even less about javascript.

I have found javascript code for an image of the day and a quote of the day but I know I will need more than this. I would like for the “question of the day” to be more than just text. I would want 1 question each day with 5 answer choices. Upon hitting a submit button, results would show the correct answer and explain why the wrong answers were wrong. At midnight each night, a new question would be available. Old questions do not have to be available so I could reuse them. I would want to make the questions a least a month in advance and include them in the code so I only have to update the site monthly.

Any suggestions on how to set this up? Thank you all for your time!

Do you have some sample questions/images you want to display?
    I can create some dummy questions/displays, but it would be easier for you to see where changes would be made.

Also, have you made a stab (no pun intended) at the HTML portion about which the JS would be inserted?
    Would be more along your design desires than to use one that is just barely functional from me.

Thread Information