www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Review My Website Please

Review My Website Please

Here is my new website, please review and let me know what you guys think: Website Design Phoenix

Any SEO tips would be helpful

Just few fixes here maybe. On the home page at the bottom where it says Contact Information, I think you meant to say Phone instead of Address. And on the contact Us page, the class contact-form is has a white background and the text box is not aligned like others. Rather than that it looks good to me.
    Could please review my website www.tafriqt.com . It's a classified listing. I need to know most if the color is atractive or not?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faridafardo View Post
    Just few fixes here maybe. On the home page at the bottom where it says Contact Information, I think you meant to say Phone instead of Address. And on the contact Us page, the class contact-form is has a white background and the text box is not aligned like others. Rather than that it looks good to me.
    Could please review my website www.tafriqt.com . It's a classified listing. I need to know most if the color is atractive or not?
    Thanks
    Thanks for pointing that out! I will change that right away! As far as your site goes, its hard for me to tell because I can not understand the language on the site. I only understand English unfortunately. But I think your site needs a better quality logo design. The logo seems a little blurry. I would also recommend adding some H1 at the top of the site in the header area. The header area seems too empty.

Thanks for the review! Good luck

Impressive. The website looks very attractive and informative. Nice colors and layouts. Everthyng is clear and easy to read!
    Submit your URL at Open Directory www.livewebmap.com
    Free classifieds website - www.wikiboard.net

Quote Originally Posted by FokeBox View Post
    Impressive. The website looks very attractive and informative. Nice colors and layouts. Everthyng is clear and easy to read!
    Thank you! I appreciate it!

Hi phx,

Nice website.

The employment text in the footer is not aligned with the rest.
    When I select any page in the development drop down "home" stays underlined as if I were still there.

Thread Information