www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please review my website smartpixel.com

Please review my website smartpixel.com

Hi guys,

I'm the webmaster of www.smartpixel.com, it's an official website of Smartpixel software, I need your opinions on the website graphic design, SEO, loading speed and download speed, and how to improve the website for better user experience. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by smartpixel View Post
    I'm the webmaster of www.smartpixel.com, it's an official website of Smartpixel software, I need your opinions...
    I gave the home page my standard one minute lookover and I can't find anything to criticize. It loads fast, the design is attractive, right up front in the main header image you explain exactly what the software does and that it's free and for use on Windows, the rest of the page has concise, well-explained text. The only thing I can tell you is "congratulations!". I already have Wondershare Video Editor, but I found your offering attractive enough that I might download it and give it a try.

Its good to see your home page has PR3 and inner pages has PR2. That's a great job. Try doing quality SEO techniques without over optimizing your site to gradually increase your site's SEO even more. There nothing to say about the speed and its really good and faster. I wish you all success. All the best. Keep going!

OK, I went back to the site to download the program, so I looked over most of the rest of the website first. I finally discovered that the "free" version uses watermarks and has limited recording time. So I went to see how your VIP system works and was wondering if, for example I pay for a six-month subscription, will the software revert back to the limited "free" version after that period? You should answer that question of the VIP page. My personal reaction: no download until I know the answer. Others may or may not do the same.

Hi smartpixel,

I like your website and the forum too.

There is one thing I don't understand and that is why you are using target="_blank" for your internal pages?

It's..unusual.

Thread Information