www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How we make a responsive web design ?

How we make a responsive web design ?

Hello all

I want to know the benefits of Responsive website and how we create a responsive web design.

Thanks

I guess that benefits of the responsive website goes without saying. Large amount of users access the Internet via their mobile devices and if your site won't be ready for it, the chances that they'll return are extremely low. It works like that. The server identifies the mobile device and its screen resolution, and the content is correspondingly scaled and presented; it can be viewed with any screen resolution, be it a mobile device or a desktop. It has no odd redirects to slow down the loading speed. The lower screen resolution is, the simpler navigation gets.

Responsive design is not the best solution for heavy content, such as video - it can slow down the website.

Hello , Abebi, The foremost benefit of a responsive design is its flexibility to adapt to different screens. Your website is easily accessible on all types of devices. According to the size of the screen, the website shuffles content, images resize, and font size adjusts to deliver a quality experience to your users.and Batter Seo. and you can easily maintain your website design.for more information contact me.

As per my view responsive Web Design = User Friendly Design. There are hundreds of things matters to design an responsive Websites. Such as, low scripting, web site resolution, content placing, proper use of images etc.

Nargesh Raj
    Web

Hey mobidev see your site in Cell Phone then after suggest here.

Responsive design allow your site to be open in any screen resolution and it is good for you that people are able to view your site in their mobile or tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by abebi View Post
    Hello all

I want to know the benefits of Responsive website and how we create a responsive web design.

Thanks
    Hi dear Abebi,Responsive web design is helps in generating overall traffic on your website.If your website is responsive and adjust all screens like mobiles,tabs then it may be great chance to get more traffic or business.If your website is responsive and easy to use and proper use of the call to action elements then it is the chance for increasing your sells.So you must hire a professional and experts Responsive web design firm and also read more about what can do web design firm for your business here : http://bit.ly/152NEHM

By visiting this link you get the information on how we make a website more responsive and what are the types of all devices like mobiles,tabs etc.
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.

Thanks all reply,Now I get some idea about Responsive website that how a responsive web design helps in increasing the sells our services or products.Specially I Thank to saktoria,link shared by you is great,In This link they shown how we make a responsive web design.So thanks all for your informative suggestions.

There are so many benefits on responsive website design.

You can make a responsive design for web pages by creating uniform layouts that are dynamic in nature.
    The essential thing on responsive webdesign is that it should support all devices such as smart phones, tablets, laptops and future gadgets.
    Even using sliding panels on the web page is one of the responsive web designing technique.

Quote Originally Posted by alice2691 View Post
    There are so many benefits on responsive website design.

You can make a responsive design for web pages by creating uniform layouts that are dynamic in nature.
    The essential thing on responsive webdesign is that it should support all devices such as smart phones, tablets, laptops and future gadgets.
    Even using sliding panels on the web page is one of the responsive web designing technique.
    Thanks alice2691 for this information,Now I get the information about what are the responsive website can do for our business.I really enjoyed the Answers given here by all members.Thanks all for this.

It's our pleasure to serve you. You are always welcome abebi Let's actively discuss on web developer forum to keep on learning new things!

Thanks alice2692,for appreciating I am in Learning stage and wants to get the information of web designing from the basics.

I Suggest yo to learn the web designing from W3schools.com , and for more info you contact me any time , at my gmail
    mehmood.khan65@gmail.com

Abebi Contact me on webdeveloper.com ,

Quote Originally Posted by mehmood.khan65 View Post
    I Suggest yo to learn the web designing from W3schools.com
    Thanks dear for suggesting w3 school for learning web designing basics.I think this is the best resource for learning web design basics.Lot of members are suggesting me that W3 School website is the best website for learning web designing.

Thread Information