www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How we make a responsive web design ?

Quote Originally Posted by mehmood.khan65 View Post
    Hello , Abebi, The foremost benefit of a responsive design is its flexibility to adapt to different screens. Your website is easily accessible on all types of devices.
    Thanks dear for explaining the responsive design,I am not aware Responsive design before this thread but in this thread lot of peoples are suggesting about Responsive design,Thanks all who participated in this discussion.

My Pleasure,

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmiller99 View Post
    Responsive design allow your site to be open in any screen resolution and it is good for you that people are able to view your site in their mobile or tablets.
    Yes Responsive website is open in all type of screens like mobiles,tabs etc. it is very necessary for getting more response for our website or our business.
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.

Quote Originally Posted by saktoria View Post
    Yes Responsive website is open in all type of screens like mobiles,tabs etc. it is very necessary for getting more response for our website or our business.
    Yes saktoria,you gives nice information about Responsive web designing.I am getting lot of information here on Responsive Web design thanks all of members who participating in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by MobiDev View Post
    I guess that benefits of the responsive website goes without saying. Large amount of users access the Internet via their mobile devices and if your site won't be ready for it, the chances that they'll return are extremely low. It works like that. The server identifies the mobile device and its screen resolution, and the content is correspondingly scaled and presented; it can be viewed with any screen resolution, be it a mobile device or a desktop. It has no odd redirects to slow down the loading speed. The lower screen resolution is, the simpler navigation gets.

Responsive design is not the best solution for heavy content, such as video - it can slow down the website.
    Nice suggestion given by you for creating a responsive web Design,Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by abebi View Post
    Nice suggestion given by you for creating a responsive web Design,Thanks for that.
    You are welcome! Hope that will help

I am Glad, Lot of Good Answers I get get here about Responsive website, I am thankful to each one who participated in this discussion and suggested me good informative points about Responsive website. now I say that We have a well optimized and responsive website for promoting our business.

Hi Abebi, I think you know get the information about Responsive wed Designing, Lot of good suggestions are given by some members. Responsive Website is the the most important for targeting those customers who use the Internet on their mobiles, tabs and smart phones etc. I personally say above, all the better if you are thinking of creating a website, must have responsive one.

Quote Originally Posted by partho View Post
    Hi Abebi, I think you know get the information about Responsive wed Designing, Lot of good suggestions are given by some members. Responsive Website is the the most important for targeting those customers who use the Internet on their mobiles, tabs and smart phones etc. I personally say above, all the better if you are thinking of creating a website, must have responsive one.

Yes Partho,Before this discussion I am confused about responsive web Design but now I am getting clear idea about responsive web designing.

Quote Originally Posted by partho View Post
    Yes Partho, You share good information about responsive website. If a website is not responsive it may lack of getting more responsive to their business. So its better to have a responsive website for getting the more traffic or business on our website.
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.

Thanks saktoria ,you gives nice resource above about responsive web designing.Now I am getting clear idea about responsive website and also know that what are the benefits of responsive websites.

Quote Originally Posted by abebi View Post
    Thanks saktoria ,you gives nice resource above about responsive web designing.Now I am getting clear idea about responsive website and also know that what are the benefits of responsive websites.
    Best of luck Abebi,I am glad that this discussion helps you for increasing your knowledge about responsive web design.

Being in web design and development, website must be responsive , accessibility in all devices, updates in a regular interval become in comfort, complexity reduces. For more details on web development can call on (303)997 5361.

Responsive web design is the use of CSS3 media queries to create your free website that is able to adjust its layout depending on the device used to view it. This is a recent trend that has been gaining much attention and traction in modern web design. As the year 2013 has shaped up, naysayers have come to agree that responsive design is the foundation of future web design in a mobile-centric world. In line with this, here are some of the most fascinating trends in responsive design.

Hidden responsive navigation
    Toggle menus for mobile navigation have been introduced for responsive websites. These toggle menus ensure that while the mobile user has access to the necessary navigational tools, they do not clutter the page. The links in the menu can drop down or slide in from either side. They are only accessible when needed.

Infinite scrolling

This is a brilliant solution that enables the web user to access all of the content that they would be normally able to do on a desktop device. Infinite scrolling ensures that page content keeps loading as it is scrolled. This is a product of social media platforms which needed a way to ensure that their mobile users got a great experience on mobile devices.

Fixed header bars
    Browsing a website can be irritating where you have to scroll all the way up again to access the header. Since page headers are becoming more functional than aesthetic, these can be fixed to ensure that they are always visible regardless of how far the user has scrolled.

Where are these trends headed?
    Web design uniformity is a scenario where one code works perfectly on a number of different devices. This is the goal of responsive web design evolution, a reality where websites perform brilliantly regardless of device type and screen size. many options in regards to free web builder are available in the market that can effectively design a responsive website for you.

Thread Information