www.webdeveloper.com
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How we make a responsive web design ?

Hi!

I would like to share our fresh article with you. It deals with the content and the necessity of building a responsive website for business. Feel free to check it Why Would You Need A Responsive Website?. Hope you'll find useful information for you in it.
    Share on Google+

if you're looking for the responsive web design. then make sure your web site resolution is in standard and can be open on other computers. use user friendly web design font, colors and images. don't use the flashy and high size images cause of this the site loads slowly which annoy the user.
    Share on Google+

All members who participated in this discussion are suggesting nice & informative points about to creating a responsive web Designs.

Call to action elements
    Proper Navigation
    Load time should be Low
    Well optimized Content

These are some points who make a Web design responsive.
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Clickpencil2 View Post
    if you're looking for the responsive web design. then make sure your web site resolution is in standard and can be open on other computers. use user friendly web design font, colors and images. don't use the flashy and high size images cause of this the site loads slowly which annoy the user.
    Yes I agree with you answer,Responsive website is the necessary or high demand in today's scenario.So its better to get the maximum results we gave a responsive web design for our website.
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by TonySmith View Post
    Responsive web design is the use of CSS3 media queries to
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySmith View Post
    create your free website that is able to adjust its layout depending on the device used to view it. This is a recent trend that has been gaining much attention and traction in modern web design. As the year 2013 has shaped up, naysayers have come to agree that responsive design is the foundation of future web design in a mobile-centric world. In line with this, here are some of the most fascinating trends in responsive design.

Hidden responsive navigation
    Toggle menus for mobile navigation have been introduced for responsive websites. These toggle menus ensure that while the mobile user has access to the necessary navigational tools, they do not clutter the page. The links in the menu can drop down or slide in from either side. They are only accessible when needed.

Infinite scrolling

This is a brilliant solution that enables the web user to access all of the content that they would be normally able to do on a desktop device. Infinite scrolling ensures that page content keeps loading as it is scrolled. This is a product of social media platforms which needed a way to ensure that their mobile users got a great experience on mobile devices.

Fixed header bars
    Browsing a website can be irritating where you have to scroll all the way up again to access the header. Since page headers are becoming more functional than aesthetic, these can be fixed to ensure that they are always visible regardless of how far the user has scrolled.

Where are these trends headed?
    Web design uniformity is a scenario where one code works perfectly on a number of different devices. This is the goal of responsive web design evolution, a reality where websites perform brilliantly regardless of device type and screen size. many options in regards to
    free web builder are available in the market that can effectively design a responsive website for you.

Thanks Tony, Very useful and interesting reading.

Although, I think I'll keep the "create your free website" and "free web builder" concept for later when I come to the awful realisation that I couldn't code a html page to save myself.

But for me, at this stage ignorance is bliss.

Perhaps as simpler idea would be to just direct people to that "free web builder" site from the forum main menu? That way all newcomers could be directed there without ever having to worry their silly little minds about annoying html coding and weird scripty thingies... just a thought.

Anyway, getting back to the op's question.
    I'm from a print media background and I think good Typography is still an effective tool for communication and can help your website be more legible and 'responsive'.

ie. Don't use too many fonts - specifically 'font families'. One Serif and one Sans Serif family that work well together should be enough.

Try to ensure that you have a proper structure:

• HEADINGS
    • Sub Heads
    • Body Text

The use of css is invaluable for this.

There's no better way to turn someone away from your web page than a confusing shamozzle of TEXT. Also, use bullet points and indents to break things up a bit.

Colour: Try not to use too many, for the same reason as above - check out other websites for ideas.

Happy Coding.
    Cheers, Steve
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by stixstudios View Post

Try to ensure that you have a proper structure:[/COLOR]
    • HEADINGS
    • Sub Heads
    • Body Text

The use of css is invaluable for this.

Yes I agree with your points,All 3 points mentioned by you are good to make a responsive web design.
    Share on Google+

Responsive is always responsive, this is a value of a website......hire a good responsive web developer or do it urself
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by mamuncei View Post
    Responsive is always responsive, this is a value of a website......hire a good responsive web developer or do it urself
    Yes responsive websites are necessary in today's era of changing technology. Peoples are using tabs, smart phones, I pods etc. So for target that audience we require a responsive website who manage the all screens according to the size and generate the lead in online business.
    Share on Google+

Hi,
    Just a tip, you can purchase responsive website templates from placed like template monster, at least with a template you can see how it works.

Thanks
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by saktoria View Post
    Yes responsive websites are necessary in today's era of changing technology. Peoples are using tabs, smart phones, I pods etc. So for target that audience we require a responsive website who manage the all screens according to the size and generate the lead in online business.
    Yes you are perfect, Now people using smart phone, tab etc. So we need responsive web design for all respected ! visitor.....
    Share on Google+

To design your website you have to hire graphic designer. But if you want to design with your own hand then htmlbasix.com is the best option.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by mamuncei View Post
    Yes you are perfect, Now people using smart phone, tab etc. So we need responsive web design for all respected ! visitor.....
    Thanks for comment,I agree with you that people using smart phone, tab etc. For getting good result or returns on your investment we need a responsive website.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by abebi View Post
    Hello all

I want to know the benefits of Responsive website and how we create a responsive web design.

Thanks
    I think, Now you should understand what is a responsive website.
    Share on Google+

I will keep it in mind thanks for sharing the information.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by nlsone60 View Post
    I will keep it in mind thanks for sharing the information.
    Okay,I think this discussion is best for Understanding the Importance of Responsive web Design.I read each & every reply,nice points shared in this thread.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information