www.webdeveloper.com
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How we make a responsive web design ?

Quote Originally Posted by sourabhthaver View Post
    The main benefit of responsive website is that it opens in all the screen according to their sizes. To design a responsive website you must aware about the technology used to design a responsive website.
    Yes I agree with you,Responsive website have the capability to adjust the all devices screens like mobile phones.Laptops,tabs etc.
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.
    Share on Google+

Abebi,
    Search on google their is a lot's of tutorials how to make responsive website.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by abidasaalim View Post
    Abebi,
    Search on google their is a lot's of tutorials how to make responsive website.
    Yes I also Agree with your point,But I found this forum post is informative,I get the lot of resources to learn how to make a responsive website.
    Share on Google+

Thanks each and everyone who participate in this discussion.This type of discussions helps other who are not aware that how to make a responsive website.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by kateveber View Post
    As it names indicate, it means its response would be same for all the devices in which it might be opened whether it would be desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone or anything else. Your website should be fitted on any devices which makes it user friendly and developers can do it with least possible codes.
    Yes I agree with you,Responsive Website has the Capability for adjusting the all devices screens like Smart Phones,Tabs etc.For getting overall benefits we need to have a responsive Website.When i start this thread I dont know about the Responsive Websites but after the members suggestion,provided resources,I know know about the Responsive Websites thanks Webdeveloper forum.
    Share on Google+

Responsive design means your website will automatically adjust or scale itself at any digital medium, it can be any device specially mobile device because a very huge group of people is accessing websites via mobile phones that is the reason, that is why responsive websites are comparatively expensive as compare to non responsive websites.

SEO Agency Dubai
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by kiwistech View Post
    Responsive design means your website will automatically adjust or scale itself at any digital medium, it can be any device specially mobile device because a very huge group of people is accessing websites via mobile phones that is the reason, that is why responsive websites are comparatively expensive as compare to non responsive websites.
    yes I agree With you,a responsive website have the capability to adjust the all devices screens and also helps in business leads.
    Share on Google+

Now a days,it is very important to make a responsive web design for your website,since there are so many users using different devices.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Roopatg View Post
    Now a days,it is very important to make a responsive web design for your website,since there are so many users using different devices.
    Another Good answer,Responsive website are the best for targeting the audience who use the mobiles,tabs,I pads etc.
    Share on Google+

Use Twitter Bootstrap tool for designing any responsive website. It provides easy guide to design responsive websites.
    Share on Google+

Yes above given suggestion is appreciated,With out Responsive website we cant reach out the Audience who use the Mobiles,Tabs,I pads etc.
    Share on Google+

Thanks everyone gives suggestion in this thread,this discussion is helps me a lot.I learn a lot here about the responsive website.
    Share on Google+

Yes Responsive Website is helps in targeting the audience who use the mobiles,Tabs,I pads etc.So create a responsive website for getting more response.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by lisa008 View Post
    find a responsive web design company
    Okay, How we decide that which is best responsive web design company. because on a relative Search we get the huge resources. So how can we decide that who is the best responsive web design company.
    Share on Google+

Yes I agree with above comment,Its not easy to find the best responsive web design company.I suggest you one thing before hiring any web design firm must check their portfolio page for checking their previous work.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information