dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: How we make a responsive web design ?

Quote Originally Posted by adamharris View Post
    Responsive web design is one of the most useful feature used these days. Since all we know that desktop searches are becoming lower these days and mostly people use mobile devices so its become necessary that your website should be responsive from all perspective. There are many ways by which you can do this. Even you can take help of any expert developer or online guide to complete this.
    Yes I agree with you that responsive web design is necessary for every kind of business.In the changing era of technology we need to update our website as well.For Targeting those customers who are using internet on their smart phones,tabs,Ipdas need a responsive website.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by saktoria View Post
    Yes I agree with you that responsive web design is necessary for every kind of business.In the changing era of technology we need to update our website as well.For Targeting those customers who are using internet on their smart phones,tabs,Ipdas need a responsive website.
    Yes Responsive websites are the primary need in today's scenario.Due to the increase of using the mobiles,Tabs,Ipads etc,we need to update our website for targeting more customers.
    Share on Google+

As per my view responsive Web Design = User Friendly Design. There are hundreds of things matters to design a responsive Web site. Such as, low scripting, web site resolution, content, placing, proper use of images etc.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Masondavis View Post
    As per my view responsive Web Design = User Friendly Design. There are hundreds of things matters to design a responsive Web site. Such as, low scripting, web site resolution, content, placing, proper use of images etc.
    Yes I agree with you,before i put this thread here on this forum i don't have any knowledge about responsive website but now i have the knowledge about responsive web design after receiving answers from the experts of this forum.I want to say thanks each & every members who participated in this thread.
    Share on Google+

Yes Abebi, I remember you out this question on this forum 2 months ago. I am happy that you get something from this thread about responsive web designing.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by saktoria View Post
    Yes Abebi, I remember you out this question on this forum 2 months ago. I am happy that you get something from this thread about responsive web designing.

Thanks saktoria,Yes before this thread I don't have much knowledge about responsive web designing but now with the help of this valuable thread I get knowledge about responsive website thanks everyone who participated in this tread.
    Share on Google+

You can make a website responsive by using bootstrap. or you can use media quries for making a website responsive,
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by drwebsitesuk View Post
    You can make a website responsive by using bootstrap. or you can use media quries for making a website responsive,
    Yes I also agree with Bootstrap is also one of the best for creating powerful mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
    Share on Google+

Thanks each and everyone who participated in this thread for giving me precious time of urs.I get idea now about responsive website.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by MobiDev View Post
    I guess that benefits of the responsive website goes without saying. Large amount of users access the Internet via their mobile devices and if your site won't be ready for it, the chances that they'll return are extremely low. It works like that. The server identifies the mobile device and its screen resolution, and the content is correspondingly scaled and presented; it can be viewed with any screen resolution, be it a mobile device or a desktop. It has no odd redirects to slow down the loading speed. The lower screen resolution is, the simpler navigation gets.

Responsive design is not the best solution for heavy content, such as video - it can slow down the website.
    >90% of mobile users can easily access the content of a regular website, my mobile can access content without a problem, it however does have a problem with being forced in to a mobile website when I prefer the regular layout.

If you must have a mobile site, offer the user the option to chose what they want and not what you are steering them towards.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?
    Share on Google+

Thread Information