www.webdeveloper.com
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How we make a responsive web design ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefansalvatore View Post
    To design your website you have to hire graphic designer. But if you want to design with your own hand then htmlbasix.com is the best option.
    Yes you suggested nice website to design website.
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.

You can create responsive web design by using CSS media queries. You can read more CSS media queries at w3.org or w3schools.com.

The benefit of responsive web design is that the website can fit itself when accessing on different platforms.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

Quote Originally Posted by Honey497 View Post
    You can create responsive web design by using CSS media queries. You can read more CSS media queries at w3.org or w3schools.com.

The benefit of responsive web design is that the website can fit itself when accessing on different platforms.
    You are right...

Previously I said, responsive is always responsive.......

Quote Originally Posted by mamuncei View Post
    You are right...

Previously I said, responsive is always responsive.......
    Responsive website is necessary in today era,So for getting the Complete benefits or business we have a responsive website.
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.

find a responsive web design company

Quote Originally Posted by lisa008 View Post
    find a responsive web design company
    What do you mean by this. Plz Elaborate this what you want to say.

I think, She means find an well reputed web design company for responsive web design..

Quote Originally Posted by mamuncei View Post
    I think, She means find an well reputed web design company for responsive web design..
    Okay,but how this is not an easy task to find honest & well reputed web design company.I suggest on my behalf before hire any web design firm check their previous work by visiting their portfolio page & see the expertise level of that firm.I suggest a company having many years of experience in web designing.

See their past work by visiting here : fatbit.com/website-design-company/website-portfolio.html
    Last edited by saktoria; 12-27-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saktoria View Post
    Okay,but how this is not an easy task to find honest & well reputed web design company.I suggest on my behalf before hire any web design firm check their previous work by visiting their portfolio page & see the expertise level of that firm.I suggest a company having many years of experience in web designing.

See their past work by visiting here : fatbit.com/website-design-company/website-portfolio.html
    Yap. I think this company is good for responsive web design. Please don't do marketing here.

I also visit the link mentioned above nice company for responsive web design services.

Hi, i am agree with you, company is good and you have another option for hire web design & development firm. You can also visit the site "Xicom Technologies" & see the expertise level of them. Company have 10 Years+ experience in the designing & development Field.

Thanks

i think W3schools.com is best choice. i have a book

Quote Originally Posted by D3pZ4i View Post
    i think W3schools.com is best choice. i have a book
    Yes This website is nice for getting knowledge about everything like designing, development etc.. I also learn somewhere from this website.

w3schools is one of the best learning school.. I think

Follow the link I am sure this is going to help you a lot.

http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/css/re...site-tutorial/

Thread Information