dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How we make a responsive web design ?

Quote Originally Posted by MobiDev View Post
    I guess that benefits of the responsive website goes without saying. Large amount of users access the Internet via their mobile devices and if your site won't be ready for it, the chances that they'll return are extremely low. It works like that. The server identifies the mobile device and its screen resolution, and the content is correspondingly scaled and presented; it can be viewed with any screen resolution, be it a mobile device or a desktop. It has no odd redirects to slow down the loading speed. The lower screen resolution is, the simpler navigation gets.

Responsive design is not the best solution for heavy content, such as video - it can slow down the website.
    Even larger amount of users are switching to new resources such as Tablets, Phablets, Smartwatches and Google Glasses, This means there are still chances of more than a responsive web development. But up to the point it is best, I am an Engine Expert and I can guarantee google prefers Responsive Lean Retina ready design than a static boring website.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by pryidevsblog View Post
    Follow the link I am sure this is going to help you a lot.

http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/css/re...site-tutorial/
    Nice Resource Shared by you I read this,Responsive website is helps to target the more audience who use the Tabs,smart phones etc.So we need a responsive website who is viewable in all small screens.
    Share on Google+

Hello

i would say about responsive website is now a days excellent feature in website design, they provide your user to mobile good experiance & tablet as well they adjust it different sizes according your gadgets.. its main feature

Thanks
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Aamirasalim View Post
    Hello

i would say about responsive website is now a days excellent feature in website design, they provide your user to mobile good experiance & tablet as well they adjust it different sizes according your gadgets.. its main feature

Thanks
    Totally agree with you
    Share on Google+

As it names indicate, it means its response would be same for all the devices in which it might be opened whether it would be desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone or anything else. Your website should be fitted on any devices which makes it user friendly and developers can do it with least possible codes.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by saktoria View Post
    Nice Resource Shared by you I read this,Responsive website is helps to target the more audience who use the Tabs,smart phones etc.So we need a responsive website who is viewable in all small screens.
    Thanks, Glad you like it. Personally believe that user come to your site with any medium. So, we have to prepare our site for all the device support.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by kateveber View Post
    As it names indicate, it means its response would be same for all the devices in which it might be opened whether it would be desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone or anything else. Your website should be fitted on any devices which makes it user friendly and developers can do it with least possible codes.
    Yes I agree with you,Responsive website is the primary need of any business.So we need to develop a responsive website for targeting the maximum customers or Internet users.
    Share on Google+

responsive website helps userfriendly website which are able to open in tablets, mobiles phones easily
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalgarden View Post
    responsive website helps user friendly website which are able to open in tablets, mobiles phones easily
    Yes I agree with you,Responsive websites are User-friendly website manage all sizes of Screens.In Today Scenario we need to have a Responsive website for targeting the online customers who use the smart phones,Tabs etc.
    Share on Google+

The term responsive web design was originally coined only a couple of years ago by Ethan Marcotte in an article on A List Apart. Since then, the concept has gained so much popularity that there are weekly newsletters that gather content devoted just to RWD topics, and popular sites such as Mashable have declared 2013 the year of responsive web design.

In a world where even two screens of the same physical dimensions can have differing pixel densities, static measurements have become unreliable. Therefore, RWD uses a combination of fluid grids and CSS media queries to create designs that adjust to all the available screen sizes while still keeping the site both attractive and usable. This differs from the more traditional method of relying on fixed positions and static pixel-based or measurement-based element sizes. Fluid sizing of elements can only go so far, so media queries allow for dynamic placement of elements on the page.

affordable website designer
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by juliervacca View Post
    The term responsive web design was originally coined only a couple of years ago by Ethan Marcotte in an article on A List Apart. Since then, the concept has gained so much popularity that there are weekly newsletters that gather content devoted just to RWD topics, and popular sites such as Mashable have declared 2013 the year of responsive web design.

In a world where even two screens of the same physical dimensions can have differing pixel densities, static measurements have become unreliable. Therefore, RWD uses a combination of fluid grids and CSS media queries to create designs that adjust to all the available screen sizes while still keeping the site both attractive and usable. This differs from the more traditional method of relying on fixed positions and static pixel-based or measurement-based element sizes. Fluid sizing of elements can only go so far, so media queries allow for dynamic placement of elements on the page.

affordable website designer

Nice Explanation given here by juliervacca,Yes Every Business Need a responsive website.
    Share on Google+

Find on google "html responsive code"
    Share on Google+

Above mentioned resource for designing a responsive website is great.Responsive Website is necessary for targeting the more audience or say customers.
    Share on Google+

Thanks Each & everyone Who Participated in this thread.I thought this discussion helps also those who are new in web designing field & don't know about Responsive website like me.Before this Discussion i have No Idea about Responsive website but now I learn some great information on Responsive website.
    Share on Google+

The main benefit of responsive website is that it opens in all the screen according to their sizes. To design a responsive website you must aware about the technology used to design a responsive website.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information