How do I put a payment gateway on my site??
This is just for the sake of learning.
I'd like to learn to add a payment gateway in my website so that customers can make payments through debit cards(VISA/Mastercard/etc....)....
Any simple and easy to use free APIs ?? Any tutorial or any kind of help would be appreciated.
After I download the free API, what do I do?
All of the online payment systems offer an API. I've done quite a bit with PayPal. They offer several different payment services that support both physical and virtual products, and they have an extensive SDK to help you develop your own code on just about any platform. It ranges from a simply "Buy Now" button to API support for a complete shopping cart package. The documentation is comprehensive, although I found it challenging to wade through it. But its a good choice for adding any level of e-commerce capability to a website.
The on-line payment systems are e-commerce businesses allowing money transfers to be made only through the Internet. They function as a fast and secure electronic alternative to traditional methods as cheques and money orders. The systems perform payment processing not only for online vendors, auction sites, and other corporate users but between their costumers, for which it charges a fee which is much less than the bank wire transfer equivalent.
A payment gateway is an e-commerce application service provider service that authorizes payments for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar. It is the equivalent of a physical point of sale terminal located in most retail outlets. Payment gateways protect credit card details by encrypting sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information is passed securely between the customer and the merchant and also between merchant and the payment processor.
Here is a list of payment gateway systems you can use for your site:
Enets – www.enets.com
AsiaPay – www.asiapay.com
GT Payment – www.gtpayment.com
Paypal - www.paypal.com
WorldPay – www.worldpay.com
2Checkout – www.2checkout.com
Globalcollect – www.globalcollect.com
Thanks a lot for the inptu.
I really appreciate that.
Yes this is very helpful, i have the same problems
Yes paypal is good for online payment and its also provide lots of useful option for the users.
The better way is using PayPage form - it's easy to integrate and you don't need API integration.
It's more security for clients than API (the best froud protection systems, low risk of decline transactions, https secure, and more others)
Paypal is a good online payment processor but if you planning to be bigger and need a full fledge payment gateway you should consider seeing options one good payment gateway is Paymentz its been around for over a decade and serves top notch online payment gateway and other products.
1. Have a website with products or services.
Originally Posted by The Alchemist
2. Register with a payment gateway supplier such as CCAvenue, EBS Payu, etc.
3. They've got a list of requirements to be met. Generally, they actually do a check of your commercial background such as your bank details, organizational details and your financial data.
4. You have to pay for their services: most of them charge a 1 time setup fee, ongoing transaction fees and annual maintenance charges.
5. Once you've completed the basic requirements they'll assist you over the integration.
6. The technical part is pretty basic.
7. If you work with a 3rd party e-commerce software like Shopify or Magento just make sure that it supports your Payment Gateway vendor.
8. The commercial approval, especially the verification of documents could be the most difficult and it will take some time.
I suggest you try Allied wallet since they have the easiest and quickest setup process compared to other payment gateway solutions. Skrill is also a good one. Never go for paypal when it comes to payment gateway.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread