www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How do I put a payment gateway on my site??

How do I put a payment gateway on my site??

This is just for the sake of learning.
    I'd like to learn to add a payment gateway in my website so that customers can make payments through debit cards(VISA/Mastercard/etc....)....

Any simple and easy to use free APIs ?? Any tutorial or any kind of help would be appreciated.
    After I download the free API, what do I do?

All of the online payment systems offer an API. I've done quite a bit with PayPal. They offer several different payment services that support both physical and virtual products, and they have an extensive SDK to help you develop your own code on just about any platform. It ranges from a simply "Buy Now" button to API support for a complete shopping cart package. The documentation is comprehensive, although I found it challenging to wade through it. But its a good choice for adding any level of e-commerce capability to a website.
    Rick Trethewey
    Rainbo Design

The on-line payment systems are e-commerce businesses allowing money transfers to be made only through the Internet. They function as a fast and secure electronic alternative to traditional methods as cheques and money orders. The systems perform payment processing not only for online vendors, auction sites, and other corporate users but between their costumers, for which it charges a fee which is much less than the bank wire transfer equivalent.

A payment gateway is an e-commerce application service provider service that authorizes payments for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar. It is the equivalent of a physical point of sale terminal located in most retail outlets. Payment gateways protect credit card details by encrypting sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information is passed securely between the customer and the merchant and also between merchant and the payment processor.

Here is a list of payment gateway systems you can use for your site:

Enets www.enets.com

AsiaPay www.asiapay.com

GT Payment www.gtpayment.com

Paypal - www.paypal.com

WorldPay www.worldpay.com

2Checkout www.2checkout.com

Globalcollect www.globalcollect.com

Thanks a lot for the inptu.
    I really appreciate that.

Yes this is very helpful, i have the same problems

Yes paypal is good for online payment and its also provide lots of useful option for the users.

Hi

The better way is using PayPage form - it's easy to integrate and you don't need API integration.

It's more security for clients than API (the best froud protection systems, low risk of decline transactions, https secure, and more others)

Paypal is a good online payment processor but if you planning to be bigger and need a full fledge payment gateway you should consider seeing options one good payment gateway is Paymentz its been around for over a decade and serves top notch online payment gateway and other products.

Thread Information