1 14.29%
  • Hard to surf around

2 28.57%
  • Not bag

3 42.86%
  • I like it

2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: please review my website(free classified listing)

please review my website(free classified listing)

Hello everyone, I worked so hard for this. I know it's not in english, but I would like to get some feedback on the design/color. Anything will help. www.tafriqt.com

Tafriqt means Africa in Berber language

I appreciate any comments

The color is off (looks kinda puke colored on top with your header). Your listings are clear and oriented, but I think you need a better resolution photo for when an image for the classified listing isn't found.

Your <div> with the name pageshare is also sticking over the top of the page--looks unprofessional.

Rest seems nice though! If you don't mind, could you check out acressity.com for me?

I think there are a lot of work to do with this site. Layouts in IE doesn't look nice. Some text aligned wrong and there is a feeling that it is misplaced in some parts of he page.
    I don't like logo and placement of "Annonces Google"
    So keep it up and make it better
    Submit your URL at Open Directory www.livewebmap.com
    Free classifieds website - www.wikiboard.net

Hi FokeBox, thanks for feedback, I really appreciate it. I agree with logo and the google ad. I will try something different. Could you please give me some more details?. You said it needs more work. I really thought it looks good on IE. I tried it on IE6,IE7,IE8 and IE9(all looked good). If you don't mind, could you take a screenshot and send it to me? What IE did you use? my email is chejug at yahoo dot com. Thanks so much

Here is my screenshot where I marked all things with red lines that I don't like! Screenshot was made in IE v. 8.0.6

screen.jpg
    Submit your URL at Open Directory www.livewebmap.com
    Free classifieds website - www.wikiboard.net

You pointed out three things that need to be fixed. Like the date, the zip code and the background of featured listing. The rest I made it like that on purpose. How do like the color? any suggestions?
    Did you get the pics I sent you?
    How did you upload that picture?

Hi, it's good but not attractive i don't like it's back ground color as it's not attractive.

Hi daniel980morris, which background color doesn't please you? What do you suggest?
    Thank you

Hi faridafardo,

I don't like very much the orange/red combination, I would have kept using orange across the website pages.

Thread Information