dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please review my free classified website

Hybrid View

Please review my free classified website

Hello dear web users! I glad to announce that I have just launched a free classified website: www.wikiboard.net
    Hope you like it and join! Thx for reviewing and commenting!

Your dropdown menu is a bit finnicky--it doesn't disappear when the mouse is removed until one clicks somewhere else. I'm not sure this is by design, but it seems a little off to me. At least build it so that clicking upon the category name will toggle the subcategories--click to appear if not shown, hide if currently shown. This would give the user a feel of greater control.

Thank you for commenting. I think you are right about main menu and its control. I use one of the theme styles so it is quite difficult to change it, but it is possible ) I will fix the menu as soon as it will be possible!

I agree too about the main menu issue. I suggest that you put your regions at the bottom for now. Like you make 3 columns so that it doesn't look awkward. Also it will look professional if you put your Pages(About WikiBoard-
    News-Contact) at the bottom as a menu. People will know how to find it if they want to know about your product. It's a standard way I would say. I know this is a new opening, but you need to think about adding some ads. It looks sort of empty. Also for a classified listing, I think having a powerful search is a big help for users. If users are interested in price range, they should be able to do it.
    Do you mind reviewing our website? www.tafriqt.com . It's a classified listing too

Quote Originally Posted by faridafardo View Post
    I agree too about the main menu issue. I suggest that you put your regions at the bottom for now. Like you make 3 columns so that it doesn't look awkward. Also it will look professional if you put your Pages(About WikiBoard-
    News-Contact) at the bottom as a menu. People will know how to find it if they want to know about your product. It's a standard way I would say. I know this is a new opening, but you need to think about adding some ads. It looks sort of empty. Also for a classified listing, I think having a powerful search is a big help for users. If users are interested in price range, they should be able to do it.
    Do you mind reviewing our website? www.tafriqt.com . It's a classified listing too
    Thx for comments! I guess it is good idea to put About News and contact links to the bottom. Regions I think should be left sided like now. I will do this changes later. Yes the board look empty, but only users can add listings not me. ) I am not in the US now and I can't say everyone there "Hey people, sell your stuff online using by website" ... so that's why I post here a message about my classified website. And I ask you to help me with promoting by clicking share buttons.

I have reviewed your website as well. Do you have e thread where I can post my suggestions?

I also recommend removing the border around the menu links with the following:

a:active {
    outline: none;
    }

Hey all. I have tried to menage with this engine and it was broken ((( so if you registered there and posted something please register again. I have re-installed the website

Hi fokebox,

I like it, clean and organized.

Two things:
    No matter what I click, I am always taken at the SERP page.

I would get rid of the whitespace around the logo, this way the logo will become aligned with the login link

Thread Information