dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does forum signature links play a role in SEO

Does forum signature links play a role in SEO

Does forums signature plays the role in seo please tell me and if yes then can i post my signatures links to all the posts which i reply or should i have to find the relevant post related to my topic. please give me right advice. thanks

Yes, forum signature is also a great trick to get back-link for your website.

Thanks eliza for your reply. please tell me one more thing that is can i post my signatures link to all of my posts which should i replies or should i use my signatures link only to my relevent post for the purpose of white hat seo.

hello daniel, forum signature is one of the way to get backlink for your site, It has it's own imporatance in case forum or blog is not allowing you directly promote your site. You can post signature on each post that you make on a forum, but from your profile settings ,you may put signature and that is one time action.

Forums can be used as an extremely powerful tool to generate targeted traffic and back links to your blog or website. use signature of your posts to leave a link back to your blog or website. This serves as a great source of traffic once you have gained authority in the forum. The more you post in the forum, more your back links appear and more you will get the link juice to your website.

Hello Subham and jessicarobin Thanks for your valuable relies. i have a question for you Subham please help me i don't understand this mean "but from your profile settings ,you may put signature and that is one time action" Please tell me clearly.

Yes forums are a great place to get backlinks. But most forums require a certain amount of posts before you are allowed to create a signature. I believe this forum is one of those. I can not find where to put a signature?

So the only want to get a backlink on forums like this when you are new is like this: website design phoenix

Yes, it works. Forum signature is a great place to get backlinks and traffic. But, don't spam on forums.

hey daniel, i was talking that you can have your signature in profile settings only , not with post. While with post / reply you can make any selected text hyperlink for your website url. Now I hope you can can get it.

Forum signature one of the most effective factors of OFF page optimization in SEO.Getting Backlinks from Forums is very effectively and no validity for that backlinks.

FYI - recently we've been getting emails from some members that state:

I recently received notice from Google that my website has been assessed a penalty after they "detected unnatural links" pointing to my website.
    Note that there is no way we can or will go through and delete links placed in threads.

Forums signature links are useful for building website's links and also for increasing traffic.

all the place where we put our website's URL is act like a back link to our site. so in forum we also placing our Site's URL by giving our valuable opinion and review which is a best way to get a authenticate back link.

Yes it is useful but most of the forum sites are using No-Follow methods for the signatures so it is not benificial for the KW ranking.

Yes it is the main source for driving back links.

Thread Information